André Villas Boas - Manager - Porto (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ah whatev....just give me DD and I am happy.

Only this time, we give him a real chance with real control.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Very interesting that people around here were saying, Portugese league is easy, Villas Boas has yet to prove himself, blah blah blah, especially when you consider that three Portugese teams are still in contention for EL, a competition that Italian teams have been out of for quite a while, and this Juventus side is sitting in 7th place in a league which has practically no Italian teams in any European competition.
The Portuguese league isn't 3-4 teams, nor do they have the same approach to the competition as Italian teams.

Apr 29, 2006
I choose this dude. Even if we have to keep DN for the first half of next season and replace the coach then. Hell I hate Del Neri as much as anyone here, but if I see Spaletti scratching his eyebrows on the bench next season I feel I would puke. Even Conte is unacceptable. DD - good, not :tuttosport: material, but a solid coach nonetheless. He would be a step towards the right direction, rather than the man imho. Coaches like SAF, Mourinho, Boas are what the game is all about. Mourinho proved that with the right management, a solid team and a good coach you can dominate in italy for quite a long time. Even in the most tactical league a great coach never gets old it seems.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Yeah, waiting around hopeful for good news is a killer. Last summer, I told myself I wouldn't be checking the internet as I was traveling around Asia with enough to occupy my time. What did I do? Check transfer news anytime I could find internet access. What a waste that turned out to be.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
No way Pool are gonna show Dalglish the door after the impact he had on the team. It's most likely Chelsea, going on Mou's footsteps..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)