American NFL Football (11 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Salvo

There are rumors going around that the Browns are torn at who to take at #1, and that Myles Garrett might not be the guy they draft. Fournette and Trubisky are in the mix. The thought of Garrett dropping to #2 is just mind blowing and drool worthy at the same time.

John Lynch himself stated that the 49ers are willing to deal #2, but if Garrett is there, you just hang up the phone. Just hang up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@Salvo

There are rumors going around that the Browns are torn at who to take at #1, and that Myles Garrett might not be the guy they draft. Fournette and Trubisky are in the mix. The thought of Garrett dropping to #2 is just mind blowing and drool worthy at the same time.

John Lynch himself stated that the 49ers are willing to deal #2, but if Garrett is there, you just hang up the phone. Just hang up.
As you said, have a trade down for 2 set up but if Garrett slips to 2 you take Garrett. Fournette looks the goods but im not sure I'd take him with 2, if we trade back sure but we do have other needs. Don't touch a QB, first pick go BPA second we have to get a receiver or corner.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He was still going to serve life in prison without parole for the murder of Odin Lloyd, so that double murder charge that he beat was just window dressing.
Not according to his lawyer, beating the double murder charge was going to be instrumental to his appeal, also why spend the money on this case only to commit suicide after its conclusion. Many questions left unanswered

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not according to his lawyer, beating the double murder charge was going to be instrumental to his appeal, also why spend the money on this case only to commit suicide after its conclusion. Many questions left unanswered
I'm watching the local sports radio, and they have a lawyer on right now, and he confirmed that the Lloyd case was going to be appealed.

How fucking stupid was this moron? Oh well. He's dead.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Dean & Professor of Law for the Massachusetts School of Law is on right now, and is saying that since he is now dead, and it is possible now that both convictions could be dismissed, that the family might be able to get his NFL Pension and the bonus money still owed to him by the Patriots because in legal terms, he did not violate any of the codes of conduct in his contract.

This is getting weirder by the moment.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The Dean & Professor of Law for the Massachusetts School of Law is on right now, and is saying that since he is now dead, and it is possible now that both convictions could be dismissed, that the family might be able to get his NFL Pension and the bonus money still owed to him by the Patriots because in legal terms, he did not violate any of the codes of conduct in his contract.

This is getting weirder by the moment.
I guess it's like killing yourself so your wife gets the insurance policy. Or maybe he pulled an Andy D and chilling somewhere with Morgan Freeman?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I guess it's like killing yourself so your wife gets the insurance policy. Or maybe he pulled an Andy D and chilling somewhere with Morgan Freeman?
I love the Shawshank reference, but I'm pretty sure that if you kill yourself, your spouse can't collect on an insurance policy. They never mentioned anything about life insurance policies, just the pension and the bonuses.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I love the Shawshank reference, but I'm pretty sure that if you kill yourself, your spouse can't collect on an insurance policy. They never mentioned anything about life insurance policies, just the pension and the bonuses.
Oh yeah, I agree. I was just saying maybe he thought he could get the money for his family instead of leaving things up to appeal.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
DeShone will make Brady his bitch. Tom Brady's head is smaller so if they do indeed have the same mind, that means DeShone has more of it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I have a feeling that we will finally win this season! @flyeaglesfly [MENTION]ALC[/MENTION]

EDIT: How hard it is to mention ALC here? :boh:
Don't worry baby, I'm right here. And I completely agree. We are going to win it this year. We finally have a great receiver and the best defense in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)