American NFL Football (70 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Marty Bennett signing with the Packers. Marty is downgrading at QB but is probably getting the hefty paycheck he wanted.

@Post Ironic - You can come out from under that rock now, TT just gave you a present :D

- - - Updated - - -

Chances are that the player the Patriots wanted at 64 is going to be there at 72.

So, in essence, they got a young pass rushing DE for.........................free?

That's just.

That's terrific.

Honestly this is turning into Serie A, where everyone else is playing for 2nd place. Why would ANYONE WILLINGLY make a trade with the Patriots? Do they honestly think that they will get the better of the deal?

This must have been what Bill Walsh was like back in the 80's. I bet it got to a point where opposing GM's secretaries would walk into their boss' office and say "Mr. Walsh is on the phone for you.", and they would tell them to tell him that they are at a funeral or something.

honestly. What the hell.
tbh, I am feeling guilty at times :p

- - - Updated - - -

Holly shit - Cooks to Pats in a picks trade :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

This off-season has had the markings of Patriots going all-in for Brady's final years. Trading for Cooks and signing Gilmore is what the Pats normally just don't do ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Got cooks for relatively nothing.
1st round pick isn't nothing. and cooks has only 2 years left on rookie deal, soon he will be looking for a paycheck Pats are unlikely to give him.
Like what they can do with Cooks on offense but not sure about the value in this trade.

- - - Updated - - -

$67 Mill for Gilmore

- - - Updated - - -

Is Dwayne Allen any good?
65 mil - learn how to count :p

He is very good, especially in Pats offense, as long as he stays healthy, which has been a problem for him over the past several years.

- - - Updated - - -

Patriots now don't have a 1st or a 2nd round pick in the 2017 draft.
Hmm, I can think of one way they can recoup a boatload of picks :shocked:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
no 1st round pick though :rndh:

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;840593344183058433]https://twitter.com/SofaScout/status/840593344183058433[/video]
As if that matters, that they have no 1st round pick. They acquired a young wide receiver that can stretch the defense outside the hashmarks. As if Tom really needed that.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, that's the Boston Breakers of the USFL. :touched: They had a quarterback who had the single worst throwing mechanics I had ever seen :lol:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
1st round pick isn't nothing. and cooks has only 2 years left on rookie deal, soon he will be looking for a paycheck Pats are unlikely to give him.
Like what they can do with Cooks on offense but not sure about the value in this trade.

- - - Updated - - -

65 mil - learn how to count :p

He is very good, especially in Pats offense, as long as he stays healthy, which has been a problem for him over the past several years.

- - - Updated - - -

Patriots now don't have a 1st or a 2nd round pick in the 2017 draft.
Hmm, I can think of one way they can recoup a boatload of picks :shocked:
Haven't they always, for instance they can make a lacross player cover Gronk's slots like nothing even happened :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)