American NFL Football (20 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
So me having 5 wins in my last 6 games is a fluke? Suck my dick, dolphin boy. You're the lucky one here. Weren't you 7-1 at one point? Now you're 8-5 :howler:
I would have been 9-4 against you if we had played against each other every week - and even 3-3 in the last six games where you had a great run. I hope you make the playoffs though. :kiss:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I can't figure out if I should give advice to Salvo or you. All I know is that I don't want acmilan to get into the playoffs.
you are scared shitless, ain't ya? Don't worry, I will make the p-offs and you will end up playing me in the first round. X and I will square it off in the final - no one stands a chance vs X in week 15, considering his RB match-ups ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Resting my starters next week for the playoffs. :)
:tup:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
you are scared shitless, ain't ya? Don't worry, I will make the p-offs and you will end up playing me in the first round. X and I will square it off in the final - no one stands a chance vs X in week 15, considering his RB match-ups ;)
Me scared of you? You always crack me up, acmilan. It's not that I'm scared of you: I just don't want you in the playoffs because you disgust me as a human being. I can't stand people like you. That's why I hope ALC or Salvo makes it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)