American NFL Football (52 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Actually I just realized that I clinch the playoffs if Voller wins. Since the worst record I could finish with would be 9-5 and I couldn't possibly fall lower than fourth place. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
You already got the playoff after last week. :D It doesn't matter to you if me or Salvo wins. We both have the same score.

- - - Updated - - -

And congrats! :D I hope to meet you soon. :klin:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Just shat on my entire league today(Most points so far, beat my week 1 record). Had Megatron, Luck, and Hopkins this weekend with Miami's Defense on MNF still to go. Unfortunately, Im in last place and battling for a playoff spot. This is what could have been if Megatron and Green hadn't been frailbodies after week 2. :shakesfist:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@acmilan tough luck bud :D

I'm more pissed at Vinny for losing against X. @Vinny del Pirlo you better beat acmilan next week or else :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

@acmilan

Muahahahaahaahahaha. Can't believe you lost! :lol: Such a bad plan to start Tannehill. Jets was a clear trick game! Muahahahahahahaahahajajajah

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats! :weee:
Thanks, I think I'll give my MVP to Cutler for how well he performed and the impact he had on my team. Clear MoM.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@acmilan tough luck bud :D

I'm more pissed at Vinny for losing against X. @Vinny del Pirlo you better beat acmilan next week or else :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I think I'll give my MVP to Cutler for how well he performed and the impact he had on my team. Clear MoM.
Please. My suggestions would have made you 1.60 points more. That's a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)