American NFL Football (19 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Ortin over Bortles? Leaning towards the latter as usual.

Jarvis Landry over Jordan Matthews or Kenny Stills?
See if QB Shaun Hill (St Louis) is available and play him. If not, I'd go with Bortles over Orten but it's dumpster diving either way :p

One of those WRs? Kenny Stills this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Me scared of you? You always crack me up, acmilan. It's not that I'm scared of you: I just don't want you in the playoffs because you disgust me as a human being. I can't stand people like you. That's why I hope ALC or Salvo makes it.
I love you too, sexilicious :kiss: ... but why just tell you when I can show you too :baggio: :spliff:

P.S. Don't worry, I will try not to embarrass you in the p-offs. Won't be easy but will do my best :rab:

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
My RB group is better than X's.
No one's RB corps is better than X's, dear. Good thing his WRs suck, otherwise he'd have won it already.

btw, stop acting like a moron and put an end to the Cutler experiment. :( Dallas is easier to run than pass on and Cutler is always a good bet to fuck it up. Brady will be mad this week and is gonna shred a weak Chargers secondary. Brady has both the higher floor and higher ceiling than Cutler, week-in-week-out, so stop playing around and do the right thing. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

You sure you aren't referring to your latest RB pickups?
it's called handcuffing your starter, boobalicious.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
No one's RB corps is better than X's, dear. Good thing his WRs suck, otherwise he'd have won it already.

btw, stop acting like a moron and put an end to the Cutler experiment. :( Dallas is easier to run than pass on and Cutler is always a good bet to fuck it up. Brady will be mad this week and is gonna shred a weak Chargers secondary. Brady has both the higher floor and higher ceiling than Cutler, week-in-week-out, so stop playing around and do the right thing. :klin:
Good luck trying to convince ALC. :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

it's called handcuffing your starter, boobalicious.
I disagree about Brady having the higher floor but I was gonna start him anyways, just haven't gotten a chance to yet.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
See if QB Shaun Hill (St Louis) is available and play him. If not, I'd go with Bortles over Orten but it's dumpster diving either way :p

One of those WRs? Kenny Stills this week.

- - - Updated - - -

I love you too, sexilicious :kiss: ... but why just tell you when I can show you too :baggio: :spliff:

P.S. Don't worry, I will try not to embarrass you in the p-offs. Won't be easy but will do my best :rab:
He is. Would he be good only for this week you think?

Two of the WRs

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I'd go with Stills. Matthews, and Landry in that order.
That's how I have it now too, but just making sure :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
He is. Would he be good only for this week you think?

Two of the WRs

- - - Updated - - -

That's how I have it now too, but just making sure :D
Give me a list of all the starting QBs available in your league (this is a 2 Qb league, right?). But Yeah, I'd pick up Shaun Hill and play him this week. He should be a good start in week 16 vs the Giants too.

If it's two of those WRs, then I'd go with Stills and Landry. Matthews has a tough match-up vs the seahawks this week. He is more in the slot than the outside so he shouldn't be as bad a play as say Maclin, but still ...
Ravens on the other hand play like a completely different team on the road and are weak in the secondary in general, so Landry should be fine and will likely see a lot of targets too. So, yeah, Stills and Landry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)