American NFL Football (50 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Give me a list of all the starting QBs available in your league (this is a 2 Qb league, right?). But Yeah, I'd pick up Shaun Hill and play him this week. He should be a good start in week 16 vs the Giants too.

If it's two of those WRs, then I'd go with Stills and Landry. Matthews has a tough match-up vs the seahawks this week. He is more in the slot than the outside so he shouldn't be as bad a play as say Maclin, but still ...
Ravens on the other hand play like a completely different team on the road and are weak in the secondary in general, so Landry should be fine and will likely see a lot of targets too. So, yeah, Stills and Landry.

There's also Mike Glennon and Sam Bradford. Everyone below them are owned by 0% of people.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

There's also Mike Glennon and Sam Bradford. Everyone below them are owned by 0% of people.
There are 4 Qbs there that would prefer over Orten and Bortles, depending on weekly matchups - Hill, Mettenberger, McCoy and even Fitzpatrick. Orten is famous for having issues playing in the cold, while Bortles could be a useful play only vs the Tennessee Titans (week 16 iirc).
This week I'd suggest Hill or Mettenberger, with preference for the former as the Burger is questionable even if he has the advantage to be playing at home.
Basically, Hill should be a consideration for week 14 and 16, Mettenberger for week 14 and 15, McCoy for 15 and 16 and Fitz for week 15. Bortles could be back in play in week 16 at home vs the Titans (or whichever week they play them).

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
There are 4 Qbs there that would prefer over Orten and Bortles, depending on weekly matchups - Hill, Mettenberger, McCoy and even Fitzpatrick. Orten is famous for having issues playing in the cold, while Bortles could be a useful play only vs the Tennessee Titans (week 16 iirc).
This week I'd suggest Hill or Mettenberger, with preference for the former as the Burger is questionable even if he has the advantage to be playing at home.
Basically, Hill should be a consideration for week 14 and 16, Mettenberger for week 14 and 15, McCoy for 15 and 16 and Fitz for week 15. Bortles could be back in play in week 16 at home vs the Titans (or whichever week they play them).
Mettenberger sounds pretty badly injured, or can become so during the game at least. So I think I'll go with Hill and hope I even make it that far. Thanks :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Mettenberger sounds pretty badly injured, or can become so during the game at least. So I think I'll go with Hill and hope I even make it that far. Thanks :D
:tup:
The Burger has been upgraded to "probable", so he should be fine but Hill would be as good a bet this week as any. There is always a risk when dumpster diving though :D

- - - Updated - - -

McCoy and Fitz imo.
Bring back Delanie Walker, you ****. Walker is a much better start this week than Kelce, actually make that any week. Giants in a home game is like a dream come true this year, Zona otoh, will clamp-in on Kelce as the only remotely decent areal target for Smith and that's that.
Stop trying to fix what don't need fixing.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The Burger has been upgraded to "probable", so he should be fine but Hill would be as good a bet this week as any. There is always a risk when dumpster diving though :D
Well it got me to 4th/8th with 5 straight wins just now, so lets just hope it continues with a little luck :D #thankyouBasedTannehill. Right now I'm projected to get 160.38 points compared to 162.55 :scared:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Bring back Delanie Walker, you ****. Walker is a much better start this week than Kelce, actually make that any week. Giants in a home game is like a dream come true this year, Zona otoh, will clamp-in on Kelce as the only remotely decent areal target for Smith and that's that.
Cards have been giving up like 14 P/G the last five weeks to tight ends.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Cards have been giving up like 14 P/G the last five weeks to tight ends.
Denver was also supposed to be a sweet matchup based on stats for Kelce but didn't work out that way. those TE stats vs Zona you refered to have been hugely TD dependent. At the end of the day, Kelce is easy to single out in the Chiefs virtually non-existent passing game and is playing an excellent defense overall in an away game. Plus the Chiefs have another, more under the radar TE in Fasano. I'd expect him to have a better day than Kelce, foe example.
Walker on the other hand is playing at home vs the Giants. Enough said :p He'd be the better start whether Mettenberegr or Locker starts for the titans but, especially the former.

You almost gave me a heart attack, you sick tease :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
P.S. If it's hard, it's because you are a SF fan
FYP

- - - Updated - - -

Classic ALC. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)