American NFL Football (86 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
How many cheese steaks did Coach Reid order to go from Geno's for the ride back?

Does anyone think he was happier about gorging on cheese steaks than getting the win?

Jul 10, 2006
Fantasy question: Tom Brady or RG3?

I've started Brady the first two games, week one he was ok, week 2 a big disappointment. RG3 has been scoring 30 points or more each game. Pats are home against the Bucs, Skins are playing the Lions, not sure if it's home or away.

As of now I have RG3 in there.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I'd stick with RG3, bud. Detroit is going to open it up like they always do in the dome, should be a high scoring affair, mostly through the air. Nice to have the options, but no Amendola, no Gronk, no Vareen, etc., not to mention that Bucs secondary has got some nice pieces.

Jul 10, 2006
I'd stick with RG3, bud. Detroit is going to open it up like they always do in the dome, should be a high scoring affair, mostly through the air. Nice to have the options, but no Amendola, no Gronk, no Vareen, etc., not to mention that Bucs secondary has got some nice pieces.
That's kind of what I was thinking. Plus I have Edelman, who is looking like the Pats Wes Welker 2.0, so even if Brady has a good game I'll still get some points out of it since he seems locked in with Edelman right now.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Niners are going to fucking lose. Nmadi might have done his knee, Willis hurt his groin. Luck just scored a TD. FFS...
Played like shit again, no one to throw to with Davis out.

- - - Updated - - -

We are a joke

- - - Updated - - -

Horrid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)