American NFL Football (14 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
49ers go their asses handed to them. They made the redskins offence look good for once. Vikings are pathetic, they were celebrating like they won the super bowl. Favre needs to retire, his good name has been destroyed faar to much. Sean Alexander is unstoppable.

week 7 ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I thought the Vegas line was generous in giving the Fore...er...Redskins only a 13.5 point spread over the 49ers. But what is up with Brunell?! It's not just the 49ers who have made him look like Dan Marino this season.

Vikings... they suck, and I revel in it. :D I still hold it against those losers for A) wimping out and making one of the most feared outdoor teams into some pansy, domed team, B) effectively trading away two Super Bowls to the Dallas Cowboys in exchange for Herschel Walker. I always thought Culpepper was no where as good as he was getting credit for, and now with Moss gone the emperor in Minneapolis-St. Paul is buck naked.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I thought the Vegas line was generous in giving the Fore...er...Redskins only a 13.5 point spread over the 49ers. But what is up with Brunell?! It's not just the 49ers who have made him look like Dan Marino this season.

Vikings... they suck, and I revel in it. :D I still hold it against those losers for A) wimping out and making one of the most feared outdoor teams into some pansy, domed team, B) effectively trading away two Super Bowls to the Dallas Cowboys in exchange for Herschel Walker. I always thought Culpepper was no where as good as he was getting credit for, and now with Moss gone the emperor in Minneapolis-St. Paul is buck naked.
Yea moss makes every QB look legendary. Brunell took steroids i think :p he just boosted his game this season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zé Tahir ] ++

Yea moss makes every QB look legendary. Brunell took steroids i think :p he just boosted his game this season.
I'm just waiting for the sports story rumors of ex-Juve doctors in the Redskins' locker room. :doh:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

I'm just waiting for the sports story rumors of ex-Juve doctors in the Redskins' locker room. :doh:
what did you think of da bears today? And i actually picked up brunell this pat week and started him ahead of Culpepper so i am cashin coz i got S. Moss too

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

what did you think of da bears today? And i actually picked up brunell this pat week and started him ahead of Culpepper so i am cashin coz i got S. Moss too
I think the Ravens D has a lot to live up to from past years, and it's not quite doing it this year. The Bears once again pulled a V out of their collective asses on this one.

And yes -- I am kicking myself for going against my gut instincts and keeping Brunell on the bench against SF to start McNabb against SD. :groan:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

I think the Ravens D has a lot to live up to from past years, and it's not quite doing it this year. The Bears once again pulled a V out of their collective asses on this one.

And yes -- I am kicking myself for going against my gut instincts and keeping Brunell on the bench against SF to start McNabb against SD. :groan:

As far as the ravens are concerned, i blame it all on the Billick: too many penalties, no discipline, and the players are going for stats not the W. and whatr the HELL is Deion sanders still doing in the NFL

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Depends on where you grow up and who you support, I could support the Sad Diego Chargers if I wanted.

It depends on the individual.
well thats pretty obvious, but based on my virginian encounters the aforementioned conclusion was induced.

OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #100
    No wonder the Vikes celebrated, it was a very important win, and it was against the Packers! Hello!!!
    We're getting a new stadium, with a retractable roof. The club doesn't want the roof, but the city wants it so the stadium can be eligable for the Superbowl.

Culpepper overrated? He was the second best player in the league last year! I think Moss has nothing to do with Pep's bad play this year, people have been open. No OC, no O-line, no head coach and an injury has more to do with it. He got some decent protection last night and had a great second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)