American NFL Football (59 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
maybe but when was the last time the lions made it the playoffs.. the NFC is weak fpr sure thats why i said the bears have good chances to make it.
So do the Lions...it should be between the two biggest cities in the Midwest though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A fellow Bears fan? Oooh, scary.

Today's performance was just another opportunistic field day. Even the 49ers can beat someone other than the Cardinals once in a while. ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Agreed but i got pull foir my bears ;) gotta love the D
:thumb: It's all about the D. :D

Mike Brown has to end up as their leading scorer! ;) (Like the last time they made the playoffs...)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

:thumb: It's all about the D. :D

Mike Brown has to end up as their leading scorer! ;) (Like the last time they made the playoffs...)

That was awesome how they made the playoffs last time... and with Jim Miller at QB thats as good as winning the SB in my book.

OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    The Vikes have been awful so far. Mike Tice, Loney and Cottrell are idiots. At least Tice is gone next season, probably all three. It sucks that this season will go to waste, since the team is full of talent, easily the most talented team in the NFC North. And now this dumbass boat thing. What the?!

Also, what's up with the Colts? I thought they didn't have a D?
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    Im watching Monday Night Football right now.

Go Steelers.
    I think the Steelers are boring, except for Bettis and Polamalu (and Cowher, but he doesn't really count). I rooted for the Chargers, but the Steelers were clearly the best team. The Bolts got very lucky with that fair catch call.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
    The Vikes have been awful so far. Mike Tice, Loney and Cottrell are idiots. At least Tice is gone next season, probably all three. It sucks that this season will go to waste, since the team is full of talent, easily the most talented team in the NFC North. And now this dumbass boat thing. What the?!
    oh man they were showin this on the news today. they asked their RB about it and he did the worst denial speach in the world.

"sex? what sex?..erm....i'm engaged, i donno what you're talking about ":rolleyes:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Zé Tahir ] ++

oh man they were showin this on the news today. they asked their RB about it and he did the worst denial speach in the world.

"sex? what sex?..erm....i'm engaged, i donno what you're talking about ":rolleyes:
    yeah hopefully my bears can capitalize on that a give the vikes a good ol'ass-whoopin

OP
    Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #60
    yeah hopefully my bears can capitalize on that a give the vikes a good ol'ass-whoopin
    I'm inclined to say that the Bears aren't capable of ass-whoopin anybody, but with the way we've been playing lately you never know. I think it can go either way, the first quarter is the key IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)