American NFL Football (8 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I'm inclined to say that the Bears aren't capable of ass-whoopin anybody, but with the way we've been playing lately you never know. I think it can go either way, the first quarter is the key IMO.
once again you're right sir but hey we can always dream... Culpepper has been a major disppointment this season (shows his true colors without Moss). Tice shoulda been fired the first time around when the team collapsed in the second half of the season 2 years ago. On the bears side, it's all about the D baby.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
    Culpepper has been a major disppointment this season (shows his true colors without Moss).
    I don't think it has anything(or little) to do with Moss, although many will likely make that assumption. He has been injured, the O-line has played pathetic and the new O-coordinator sucks. And of course, some of the blame is just his.

Your D is great, but with Orton and without Jones, your O looks like something our D could actually handle. But as said, our D never stops to go out of it's way to suck more and more.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    well i'd be pissed if my team traded one of the best wide-receivers to ever play the game, obviously they chose to build around culpepper, which makes more sense. But in my opinion what they needed was a Bill Parcells to instill the disciline that that poopl of talent lacked.

OP
    Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Actually I don't care who wins the NFL, be it be anyone but New England.
    I agree, I'm sorta sick of them. They don't look that good this year, I think the loss of the two coordinators hurt them alot. And their secondary apparently looks like crap.

I think McNabb deserves to win, but I can't root for them as long as TO is there.
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
    well i'd be pissed if my team traded one of the best wide-receivers to ever play the game, obviously they chose to build around culpepper, which makes more sense. But in my opinion what they needed was a Bill Parcells to instill the disciline that that poopl of talent lacked.
    I was pissed when they traded Randy, I love Randy, I bought a Randy jersey after he left, and I miss him. I even had a Randy avatar on here for a while. That said, I think Williamson will be very good, and Daunte was/is more important to the team than Randy. Also, it was pretty obvious that if Randy didn't leave some other players were probably going to.

Of course we need a new coach, we need it more than anything else. Unfortunately we had some ownership trouble, and we got screwed, but it's fixed now. Sadly I don't think it would help a lot sacking Tice now. All we can do is wait... :frown:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Culpepper sux. He was lucky he had Moss for all that time. Moss makes any QB look like God. Just compare Collins this season to last season. Vikings made a big mistake, but Moss wanted out, it's not entirely their fault.

so now my Raiders have him !! :D

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I know one team that wont win this year. My team. Houston Texans. We are tryin to shoot the moon. Get that first round pick.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Enron ] ++
    I know one team that wont win this year. My team. Houston Texans. We are tryin to shoot the moon. Get that first round pick.
    too bad..it was supposed to be their breakout year David Carr has what it takes and davis is a stud now work on the receiving corps and play some D and you got a playoff caliber team..oh and yeah FIRE THE COACH

OP
    Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by Enron ] ++
    They're fighting with the Niners to be the worst team, that's for sure. Who do you think the Texans will pick if they get the number one? Scrap Carr and go for that Leinart fella?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

They're fighting with the Niners to be the worst team, that's for sure. Who do you think the Texans will pick if they get the number one? Scrap Carr and go for that Leinart fella?
    The Niners are just about unstoppable in this category. Good luck, Texan fans, and please try again. You have been owned in the draft pick competition this season. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)