American NFL Football (29 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
well, that's the problem with your team making it to the big game - you can't really enjoy the game, or the build-up to it, at all ... but it's a problem I'd like to have as often as possible :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't like the Ravens either. What to do?:cry:
Well, which of the teams are a more direct obstacle of the Ravens reaching the Super Bowl?

And, also, what is worse.

A backup CB making a homophobic comment, or a team led by a player who has directly or indircetly made this all about himself the last month of the season, and literally got away with murder the last time he was in a Super Bowl?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, which of the teams are a more direct obstacle of the Ravens reaching the Super Bowl?

And, also, what is worse.

A backup CB making a homophobic comment, or a team led by a player who has directly or indircetly made this all about himself the last month of the season, and literally got away with murder the last time he was in a Super Bowl?
I hate Ray Lewis, but I was pretty shocked by how much of a retard the corner is (I could care less about his personal opinions). I'll probably just root for whichever team entertains me.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, this has to be about the most intellectual pairing of NFL team mascots ever. Instead of the usual "fearsome beast" monikers, we've got a reference to San Francisco gold rush history versus a literary reference to poetry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)