American NFL Football (22 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have people calling and texting me for everywhere. From every corner of the globe.

It has been way too long for Niner fans.

Win or lose, I fucking love Kaepernick

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have people calling and texting me for everywhere. From every corner of the globe.

It has been way too long for Niner fans.

Win or lose, I fucking love Kaepernick
Gritty comeback. That was serious champion-worthy shit. :D

Congrats, Niner bro. :weee:

And were we right about Davis, or were we right? :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Gritty comeback. That was serious champion-worthy shit. :D

Congrats, Niner bro. :weee:

And were we right about Davis, or were we right? :D

Yes we were my man. Yes we were

I'm happy but it must be amazing for you bro.

It's not over yet. Still have to win that Super Bowl against a great team in either Baltimore or New England. But considering where this franchise has been the last 10 years, and the turnaround in just two seasons. Man. Its more than I imagined right now.

congrats Sergio

Thank you my brother

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hopefully we can do it in 2 weeks.
If you're going to make it through a semi-final, this is a good way to do it: not your best game, a lot to still learn from to keep you humble, no major injuries, and confidence to build on from a big comeback.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I am in the process of ordering my Kaepernick Jersey.

What an arm that kid has
And cool under fire.

9th NFL start? :oops:

Just saw this on Facebook. Pretty funny considering the number of Redskin to 49er fan conversions in the last couple weeks.:D

:lol:

But I laugh as I hear the helicopters overhead and all the car horns honking from a mile down on Mission St. This ain't all that different from Giants fever four months ago.

Jul 10, 2006
Just saw this on Facebook. Pretty funny considering the number of Redskin to 49er fan conversions in the last couple weeks.:D

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I was on the Niners bandwagon when I was a kid in the 80's. They were my team until my hometown, Jacksonville, got our own franchise. I'm happy for them and hope they take the whole thing. Love Kaepernic. What a player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)