American NFL Football (23 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
urban dictionary tells me that has to do with making out with your buddy's ex girl. in that case, i would say i'm against it. unless the buddy wants it so the ex gets her heart broken as a result.

i hope that answers your question. in the unlikely instance that it doesn't, please rephrase or elaborate the question in a manner that i can understand and i will gladly answer it again. :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
urban dictionary tells me that has to do with making out with your buddy's ex girl. in that case, i would say i'm against it. unless the buddy wants it so the ex gets her heart broken as a result.

i hope that answers your question. in the unlikely instance that it doesn't, please rephrase or elaborate the question in a manner that i can understand and i will gladly answer it again. :D
What are your views on orgasms?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Atlanta can lose attention. I have to agree with Jimmy Johnson that the winner will be the one that best protects the ball in the second half. But Jimmy's mouth kept motoring on silently afterwards like an infant being fed baby carrots. WTF was that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)