American NFL Football (72 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Both kickers have missed in OT at the 9ers game. The saints could have won it just then, they made the kick but it was denied through a penalty. 9ers ball now.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fisher pulled some nice play calls, but his team lacks discipline. Multiple delay of game calls and receivers who cannot line up on scrimmage right, etc. They could have won, but they blew it on discipline to details.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
San Fran tried to give the game to them, but St. Lou just wouldn't take it. Gave them those two TD's on the first two possessions, it was like the D didn't realize the bye week was over, and the game had already started. Alex then decides he's going to run over a LB, and gets his clock cleaned instead. Can't believe the 9 fell for two fake punts, that's the only reason the game even got to OT, despite how poor San Fran was.

Gore was awesome, as usual. Not a bad 2nd half from Colin Kap, that kid has been seriously blessed with some freakish athletic ability. If he can tighten up his reads/progressions, he could turn into an absolute nightmare for opposing defenses. A long way from that right now, but this is one strong, fast, big baaaaaaad man out on that field. Was fun to see him get some burn.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was at a party and someone said he got destroyed. I got home in time to watch the 4th quarter and it was J Campbell instead.

I couldn't believe Urlacher missed that tackle at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)