American NFL Football (16 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
damn, the Bears were never really in the game and had their butts kicked from the get-go. Even the Bear D looked out of sorts and made Kaepernick look like the 2nd coming of Peyton manning in the 1st half :sergio:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Jim Harbaugh week 12: Kaepernick is a great young QB

Jim Harbaugh week 13: Colin who? Alex Smith has always been our starting QB
He'll never say 'Colin who'. :D Harbaugh drafted the kid, they've had a sort of bromance right from draft day, when the QB literally got in his truck and drove straight to the team facility to get a playbook, and a big hug from his coach. Harbaugh loves Alex's mental make up, thinks the world of him as a person, but he and Roman are fully aware of his limitations on the field - we see it every week with the play call. The 49ers have many explosive pieces on offense that can't fully express themselves because the vertical threat simply isn't there with Alex in the game. Not only is that one of Kaep's strengths - guy has one of the biggest arms in the league, from what I've seen - but he's a threat to break off a serious run anytime he's got the ball. Just having him in the game opens up a ton of field for some very talented playmakers.

Alex has played well, so he may not snag the job this season, but I expect Kaepernick will be the starting QB next season.

Can't wait to see him take on New Orleans this Sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

Smith has killed it, dominating.
I think the number is 28 sacks in his first 26 games, despite basically being a 3rd down pass rusher in his rookie season.

Record breaker, and legend in the making.

:D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As far as sports are concerned I take pleasure in the plight of Inter, Cowboys and the Jets.

With that said, good riddance to fireman Ed who btw is not really a fireman. He's just some moron that wears a fire helmet with Jets colors :lol:

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK :lol:

m.deadspin.com/5963209/dear-fireman-ed-f+u+c+k-off-off-off

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Jason Babin gets claimed off waivers by the Jaguars after being released by phily :lol: ... talking about an evil twist of fate - from the frying pan, straight to hell :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)