American NFL Football (89 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
What I was thinking. Green Bay dominated Chicago.
at least that was in an away game ;)

I am not surer where this arrogance is coming from considering the only proper teams you guys have beaten this year were the Broncos when they were still in tune-up mode and an unrecognizable Ravens team with their D ranked near the bottom of the NFL. While got your asses handed to you, at home, by a Packers team still searching for its footing.

Chicago is a very diff proposition this year and unless they get stupid and hang Cuttler to dry out there, I would be surprised if they don't get the win in a competitive game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
at least that was in an away game ;)

I am not surer where this arrogance is coming from considering the only proper teams you guys have beaten this year were the Broncos when they were still in tune-up mode and an unrecognizable Ravens team with their D ranked near the bottom of the NFL. While got your asses handed to you, at home, by a Packers team still searching for its footing.

Chicago is a very diff proposition this year and unless they get stupid and hang Cuttler to dry out there, I would be surprised if they don't get the win in a competitive game.
I'm not being arrogant. I just think Houston will win. Plus they're all I've got.

The Packers game was a one off. We definitely got caught looking ahead and Green Bay absolutely had to win that game. Add those together and you get the result. I don't think you'll see us go into a game that unprepared for the rest of the season.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
i am not saying Houston is a bad team, far from it actually, but you guys are playing another team having a great year, in an away game ... so I think your over-confidence is a bit misplaced here. Even with the Texan's impressive showing this year, I'd be a lot more cautious about this game considering the opposition.

anyways, should be a great game to watch for the neutral viewer like me :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
steelers at giants - a great game to be that has been turned into a farce by the refs, so far.

not sure why they even bother having this game go on if they are gonna just hand it to the giants ... unnecessarily risking injuries only
good thing the refs got their shit together eventually - impressive showing by a battered Steelers team at a tough venue

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
keep underrating the bears
I knew that would get you.:D

- - - Updated - - -

i am not saying Houston is a bad team, far from it actually, but you guys are playing another team having a great year, in an away game ... so I think your over-confidence is a bit misplaced here. Even with the Texan's impressive showing this year, I'd be a lot more cautious about this game considering the opposition.

anyways, should be a great game to watch for the neutral viewer like me :D
Nigga I was trolling for Deneb. Don't it so seriously.:lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:D your team is indeed a worthy opponent and will definitely challenge one of the bears' strengths, namely stopping the running game. But i think(hope) our offense will step it up this game, it's really not as bad as it's made out to be, and i have faith in Jay to get it done.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:D your team is indeed a worthy opponent and will definitely challenge one of the bears' strengths, namely stopping the running game. But i think(hope) our offense will step it up this game, it's really not as bad as it's made out to be, and i have faith in Jay to get it done.
Our defense is decent, so it should provide some resistance to the Cutler train. Joseph v Marshall will be the match up to watch.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
how does your team fare in cold weather? not that i think it ll be cold in the chi next weekend
We hates the chilly. Especially JJ Watt. He doesn't play if it goes below 50F.

Nah, I think we do alright. We're like a 60-40 run team so the general game plan plays into it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
steelers at giants - a great game to be that has been turned into a farce by the refs, so far.

not sure why they even bother having this game go on if they are gonna just hand it to the giants ... unnecessarily risking injuries only
You jinxed us!

Gonna be fun to watch JJ break Cutler next week.
Hou @ Chi is gonna be a great game.

2 top defenses going at it

I just wish it was on MNF, I can't stand SNF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)