American NFL Football (41 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Another year of Alex Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nico:

My season is over before it has even started. :sergio:

Watch this fucker throw 30 TD's this year and then sign for the big bucks somewhere else.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's going to be Josh Freemans year :)
Here's hoping that Tampa can reach the Salary Cap Floor this year. They are 59 million dollars under the cap, but they need to have their cap number be at minimum of 108 million. They should be heavy players in the free agent market, because, well, they HAVE to be in order to comply.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ok here are the headlines from NFL.com that I just pulled:

• Kolb goes to Cards for Rodgers-Cromartie, second-round pick
Philly is making a huge mistake by trading away their FUTURE fucking QB. But its ok with me.

• Bye, VY: Titans officially cut ties with oft-troubled QB
Another sorry overrated UT fuck. I heard Philly might sign him

• 'Skins ship off Haynesworth to Patriots | Lombardi: Perfect fit
So someone explain this to me. He got buku bucks when he signed with the foreskins but then he refused to play the NT in Shanahans 3-4. Now he's going to NE to play in a 3-4 which has to require him playing NT sometimes right?? I jsut don't understand this fat bastard.

• Bush has new home, new deal as Saints trade RB to Dolphins
WTF

• Smith backs off trade demand, decides to stay with Panthers
This guy has been done for the past 3 years

• Niners to cut Clements, but door not closed on CB's return
So much cash was given to him. What are the Niners gonna do Serg? I don't know where to start

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
WTF

Updated: July 28, 2011, 6:01 PM ET
Source: Chad Ochocinco to Patriots
By John Clayton
ESPN.com

The New England Patriots have acquired wide receiver Chad Ochocinco after he accepted a restructured three-year contract from the Patriots, a source told ESPN.com's John Clayton.

Sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Bengals will receive two draft picks, one this year and one next season.

Ochocinco was scheduled to make $6.35 million for the Bengals this year. The Patriots wanted him to restructure his contract to fit their cap.

Ochocinco was seen catching a plane to Boston Thursday.

The 10-year veteran caught 67 passes for 831 yards and four touchdowns last season. That was a dropoff from 2009, the last of his six Pro Bowl years, when Ochocinco had 72 receptions for 1,047 yards and nine TDs.

He has seven 1,000-yard receiving seasons, leading the league with 1,369 in 2006.

Despite Tom Brady throwing for 3,900 yards and 36 touchdowns in 2010, the Pats didn't have a 1,000-yard receiver. Wes Welker led the team with 848 yards.

Randy Moss was traded after only four games despite 1,264 receiving yards and a team-high 13 touchdowns in 2009.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...ad-ochocinco-new-england-patriots-source-says

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ok here are the headlines from NFL.com that I just pulled:

• Kolb goes to Cards for Rodgers-Cromartie, second-round pick
Philly is making a huge mistake by trading away their FUTURE fucking QB. But its ok with me.

• Bye, VY: Titans officially cut ties with oft-troubled QB
Another sorry overrated UT fuck. I heard Philly might sign him

• 'Skins ship off Haynesworth to Patriots | Lombardi: Perfect fit
So someone explain this to me. He got buku bucks when he signed with the foreskins but then he refused to play the NT in Shanahans 3-4. Now he's going to NE to play in a 3-4 which has to require him playing NT sometimes right?? I jsut don't understand this fat bastard.

• Bush has new home, new deal as Saints trade RB to Dolphins
WTF

• Smith backs off trade demand, decides to stay with Panthers
This guy has been done for the past 3 years

• Niners to cut Clements, but door not closed on CB's return
So much cash was given to him. What are the Niners gonna do Serg? I don't know where to start
They are trying for Asomugha, so we will see how that goes. If not, they will make a serious run for either Johnathan Joseph or Chris Carr.

And did I just read that the patriots acquired Ochocinco??

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, and a memo to all of the other GM's out there.

When Philadelphia trades you their backup Quarterbacks, prepare to get screwed over.

I can't believe what Philly got back in return, and even worse, what Arizona is paying the guy.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Chicago Tribune reporting that Bears traded TE Greg Olsen to Panthers for a player to be named later and a draft pick. Courtesy of Adam Schefter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)