American NFL Football (13 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm sad about Kolb leaving, thought he had a lot of potential even though he had a weak season. But at least it's a win-win situation, he's supposed to get 60+ million.

And we got Rodgers-Cromartie which is pretty good. Let's hope Vick replicates his form from last season!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Saints sign Darren sproles
Falcons release Anderson and Jenkins
Not a dropoff at all from that piece of shit disgusting selfish dick faced human being that just left to "take his talents to South Beach"

to quote Andy, I hope that the person whose name I am sickened to mention DIAF

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Davin Joseph, good player? I've heard he's consistently average.
He's a good player.

Tampa needed to sign him. Not because he was a hot commodity on the free agent market, but due to what I had previously mentioned to you a few days ago.

They are so far under the cap that they have to spend money so that the at least reach the cap floor. If not, they will be in violation and subject to fines and loss of draft picks.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Not a dropoff at all from that piece of shit disgusting selfish dick faced human being that just left to "take his talents to South Beach"

to quote Andy, I hope that the person whose name I am sickened to mention DIAF
Great pickup by the Saints

Please tell me that you don't single handedly blame ol' Reggie for USC's current woes with the NCAA?

He's a good player.

Tampa needed to sign him. Not because he was a hot commodity on the free agent market, but due to what I had previously mentioned to you a few days ago.

They are so far under the cap that they have to spend money so that the at least reach the cap floor. If not, they will be in violation and subject to fines and loss of draft picks.
If I was a TB fan I would be ecstatic about every portion of the club.

-Great young coach
-Young gifted QB that can play
-Having to spend money to improve your team to meet the bare minimum league spending limit

What a horrible dilemma to be in

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, Dru.

I blame him for it.

I am allowed to feel this way.

And I don't want to get myself all worked up in a lather over it.

What is done is done.

I hope he fails miserably

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Adam Schefter reports the Joooos and Cowgays are out of the running for Nnamdi

He's going to Philly :sergio:

Thats fine, the last time they got the best free agent corner didn't help them much either. #asanteblows

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)