American NFL Football (17 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
They want way too much for Kolb, who quite honest, has had 6 or 7 games for a resume. I would take Orton, as he will come a lot cheaper
I really wasn't impressed with Kolb earlier this season while watching him, but it was mostly because he wasn't throwing the ball downfield, or targeting a wide open DeSean (who was also on my fantasy team).

He was checking down on every single play... his progression seemed to run TE, RB. Anyway, I can't really comment too much on the guy, having only seen him play 3-4 full games (under relatively poor circumstances to boot).

Orton can definitely push the ball downfield, and we certainly have a couple guys who are dying to stretch the field. Like you said, he'd be way cheaper too.

Anyway, I've gotta go run some errands. Have a good one, Sergio...

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I really wasn't impressed with Kolb earlier this season while watching him, but it was mostly because he wasn't throwing the ball downfield, or targeting a wide open DeSean (who was also on my fantasy team).

He was checking down on every single play... his progression seemed to run TE, RB. Anyway, I can't really comment too much on the guy, having only seen him play 3-4 full games (under relatively poor circumstances to boot).

Orton can definitely push the ball downfield, and we certainly have a couple guys who are dying to stretch the field. Like you said, he'd be way cheaper too.

Anyway, I've gotta go run some errands. Have a good one, Sergio...
They could have had another one to stretch the field last year in Dez Bryant, but nooooooooooooooooooo....................................you didn't want him.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
They could have had another one to stretch the field last year in Dez Bryant, but nooooooooooooooooooo....................................you didn't want him.
:shocked:

You're fucking with me, right? You're fucking with me.

As a former WR, I basically always want the top rated receiver. I would gladly take Green at 7, despite the fact that we're dying for a CB.

Impossible that we get Green at 7 though.

Edit: My dream scenario right now would be signing Nnamdi, and drafting Green. That would be amazing.

Took me a couple minutes, but I found this from last year's draft, as we approached pick 17... ;)

:lol:

Iupati is a good player. I want Dez, frankly.
To be fair though, I was pretty high on Iupati. He had a pretty solid first year too... plays angry. I love it. He could eventually grow into a Pro Bowl calibre player....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You were saying that the 49ers didn't need him, because they had drafted Crabtree the year before, while I was screaming for him when the 49ers were picking at #11 :D

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
You were saying that the 49ers didn't need him, because they had drafted Crabtree the year before, while I was screaming for him when the 49ers were picking at #11 :D
Don't you slander me! I'm all about the WR! :D

You may be right Serge, I don't really remember. And I'm not going to go back and look through posts again... :lol:

Actually, I'm pretty sure I did want an OL at 13, or wherever we were supposed to be picking before giving away our 4th rounder (for no reason) to move up to 11. Our line was just TOO brutal at that point, and there were a bunch of studs coming out so I knew we could get a quality player. Actually, I was big on Iupati for sure... I'm pretty sure I wanted him at 13.

At 17 though, once we had drafted an OL, I was definitely for Dez.

In the end, I think we had a pretty solid draft last year. I think I read that 8 guys suited up for us this year? In a couple of years, we could have one of (if not) the best OL's in football. Bowman could eventually be a starting IL, Mays could eventually be a quality starting SS.

Dez is sick though... he'll be a dominant player. That Cowboy's offense is loaded - too bad they have no OL! Fuck, I hate the Cowboys.

I'm pretty psyched to see the Baalke/Harbaugh tandem at work. Can't wait for this draft.

Also, if Orton were available for a 3rd, that would be a pretty nice start to the offseason. I think he'd probably cost a late rounder as well... although I have no idea what he's paid, and exactly how badly they want to dump him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Lets do a season in review. Get ready for excuses boys. Roll tide, Andy's balls

Vick is effing amazing. I really like McNabb but imo Vick is deff an improvement.
We have Vick this time. I think that'll make the difference.
Different player

Same result

Vick's lacluster career? The best qb in the league? Watch if he doesn't win MVP.
Yes, lackluster. If you think he’s Canton-bound then you need to stop drinking the sewage you call tap water in the greater Philadelphia area.

If you think Vick trumps Brady in any context of MVP talk then again, please stop sipping the sewage.

And Vick doing what he does best.
Running?

And that’s exactly why he will never win anything of significance in this league.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
ßöмßäяðîëя;2843049 said:
Fuck Michael Vick and Eli Manning.

The two most overrated quarterbacks since Darren O'Flannery started for the New York Niggers in 1957.
I played on that Niggers team in '57, and I think O'Flannery was much better than the critics want to remember. We won 7 games that year, and without Darren, we might have not won any. The real problem with the '57 Niggers was the coach, Joey "Meatballs" Cappadicattzo. While we preparing for the final two, must-win, games of the season, Coach was off interviewing for his next job.

Apr 12, 2004
I played on that Niggers team in '57, and I think O'Flannery was much better than the critics want to remember. We won 7 games that year, and without Darren, we might have not won any. The real problem with the '57 Niggers was the coach, Joey "Meatballs" Cappadicattzo. While we preparing for the final two, must-win, games of the season, Coach was off interviewing for his next job.
I think that is Rich Rod's dad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)