American NFL Football (19 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
ShareretweetEmailPrintFri Jan 14 04:18pm EST

McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom
By Chris Chase

An assistant manager at McDonald's was fired after allowing Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson to use the bathroom while the restaurant was closed.

While working the late-night drive-thru shift at 3 a.m., a female employee encountered a man standing outside the window who asked to come inside and use the restroom. After a little while, she realized it was the popular Minnesota Vikings star and opened the door for him to come inside and use the facilities. (The seating area at the restaurant is normally closed during the late-night hours.)

One week later, the mother of three was fired for the offense.

"He's a public figure... I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out," she told The Consumerist. "I never thought in a million years that that decision was going to cost me my career."

Jeez, McDonald's. It's not like she was letting in Brett Favre(notes) or Bryant McKinnie(notes). He's Adrian Peterson, the most famous Vikings player of all! If you can't do a solid for AD, who can you?

There's a silver lining at the end of these golden arches, though: After the local media reported on the woman's termination, McDonald's gave her back her old job.

:howler:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You have no idea how quiet it is in Patriots Nation this morning.

And you have no idea just how much I am loving this.

as I am wearing my USC #6 jersey as I've come into work for just a few hours.

The only sounds you hear are people munching on crow for breakfast, and the sounds of tears dropping into aluminum collection cans that I placed at their doorsteps this morning.

I love this. There is no better atmosphere than the thickness of frustration, angst, despair in Patriot Nation.

I guess all of these people need to cancel their trips to Dallas that they had booked as far back as late November

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ShareretweetEmailPrintFri Jan 14 04:18pm EST

McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom
By Chris Chase

An assistant manager at McDonald's was fired after allowing Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson to use the bathroom while the restaurant was closed.

While working the late-night drive-thru shift at 3 a.m., a female employee encountered a man standing outside the window who asked to come inside and use the restroom. After a little while, she realized it was the popular Minnesota Vikings star and opened the door for him to come inside and use the facilities. (The seating area at the restaurant is normally closed during the late-night hours.)

One week later, the mother of three was fired for the offense.

"He's a public figure... I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out," she told The Consumerist. "I never thought in a million years that that decision was going to cost me my career."

Jeez, McDonald's. It's not like she was letting in Brett Favre(notes) or Bryant McKinnie(notes). He's Adrian Peterson, the most famous Vikings player of all! If you can't do a solid for AD, who can you?

There's a silver lining at the end of these golden arches, though: After the local media reported on the woman's termination, McDonald's gave her back her old job.
:lol:

You have no idea how quiet it is in Patriots Nation this morning.

And you have no idea just how much I am loving this.

as I am wearing my USC #6 jersey as I've come into work for just a few hours.

The only sounds you hear are people munching on crow for breakfast, and the sounds of tears dropping into aluminum collection cans that I placed at their doorsteps this morning.

I love this. There is no better atmosphere than the thickness of frustration, angst, despair in Patriot Nation.

I guess all of these people need to cancel their trips to Dallas that they had booked as far back as late November
I’m glad that I’m nowhere near NYC right now. I don’t want to hear every garbage man, sewage expert, and turn style monitor yap about how the Joooos are going to Dallas. Now living in Dallas is bad enough with all the southerners and wannabe douches, but if the Joooooos beat the Steelers then I’m going out of town the weekend of February 5.

Fuck the NFL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)