American College Football (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I can see why the conference comes into play, but nobody knows exactly how the teams rank against each other. For the love of God, just please, implement the playoff system. Perhaps I'd be a bigger fan of college football.
It would make sense to do that. Make the top 8 or so teams do a BCS play off. Stop the season a week early. They could still do bowl games out the ying yang and make just as much money. I don't know if that will happen because power conferences like the SEC, Big 12, and Big Ten don't want their 1 or 2 loss champions going to Boise St.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It would make sense to do that. Make the top 8 or so teams do a BCS play off. Stop the season a week early. They could still do bowl games out the ying yang and make just as much money. I don't know if that will happen because power conferences like the SEC, Big 12, and Big Ten don't want their 1 or 2 loss champions going to Boise St.
What they should do is have the playoffs starting Thanksgiving week and then have the next round closer to Christmas, then once the new years comes around have the finals. That would be so sweet, although tough on the players' families. But it would raise revenue because there isn't shit to watch during Christmas week.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What they should do is have the playoffs starting Thanksgiving week and then have the next round closer to Christmas, then once the new years comes around have the finals. That would be so sweet, although tough on the players' families. But it would raise revenue because there isn't shit to watch during Christmas week.
Players are practicing right up to Christmas anyway. And if they have a game around C-Day, they are traveling anyway. I don't think it would be that big of a problem.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Players are practicing right up to Christmas anyway. And if they have a game around C-Day, they are traveling anyway. I don't think it would be that big of a problem.
Sounds like the best course of action to me.

We could all watch our teams with our families during the holidays, which is a plus.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
UT- TECH

lets get hype! (laying on my couch with my leg elevated)

- Michigan will not be going bowling this december for the first time in 30+ years

- UF layed the wood to the dawgs
- Pitt with a great win in south bend
- GT gets its first win against bobby "i'm fat and can't coach" bowden in 12 years

and finally...

Miami Hurricanes 6-3 >> BOWL ELIGIBLE BABY!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
UT had their chance to win that game but their secondary wasn't up to it, especially on the last 2 plays.

for the record, colt mccoy is a man and the best qb in the nation. andrew is just mad that colt puts up #'s every game that psu's offense averages for the past 3 seasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)