American College Football (16 Viewers)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #441
    how exactly are these rankings made? I mean, how is it decided who no1 team is or no7?
    and how is it decided which teams can go to a bowl?
    is that because of ranking or geogroaphy?
    You have to be bowl eligible, which means winning a certain percentage of your games each year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    what a horrible showing by the tigers last night

we were out and the game happened to be on and i saw the score at 10-0 auburn

god only knows wtf happened cuz when i was watching ESPN news this morning it was a double up ass beating

tuberville will be fired come seasons end

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    You know, even if we win all our games, we could still be voted out of the NC. The only safe haven we have is the coaches across America who will vote for JoePa. Apart from that, we could be screwed if we don't continue on beating the following teams with confidence.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    no, because that sweater vest fag runs a p.o.s. program who gets sodomized in the national spotlight by superior conferences for the past 3 years

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    ya but they fucked it up really badly for big10 teams for the next 2-3 years

even if you guys run the table you could get hated on like auburn back in 03 when they got jipped for the NC after going undefeated

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    they will be in the next 7 years

they are still waiting for a good revenue schedule/business model to emerge or be proposed

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    You know, even if we win all our games, we could still be voted out of the NC. The only safe haven we have is the coaches across America who will vote for JoePa. Apart from that, we could be screwed if we don't continue on beating the following teams with confidence.
    That's what sucks when you have a weak non-con because you were expecting to get BCS approval games out of your Reg-Con, but then it turns out your Reg-Con sucks. That's happened to a few teams before.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    That's what sucks when you have a weak non-con because you were expecting to get BCS approval games out of your Reg-Con, but then it turns out your Reg-Con sucks. That's happened to a few teams before.
    I can see why the conference comes into play, but nobody knows exactly how the teams rank against each other. For the love of God, just please, implement the playoff system. Perhaps I'd be a bigger fan of college football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)