American College Football (6 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Not really, I just hate Texas and boneheads named Colt McCoy.

Can't wait for Texas Tech to lose so we can take over the number 2 spot.
lets just say the BCS is in a forgiving mood to the big10 and lets PSU into the NC. you and i and everyone else on the planet knows that whoever you will play will dribble you like hot sauce does with a bball.

you won the big games against your weak conference opponents. that may mean something in big10 country but not across the nation. the big12 has the 4 heisman leading QB's

daniels
mccoy
bradford
harrell

the big10 has 0 candidates for heisman and 0 teams with hopes to play in the big game at the end of the season. now i am not blaming PSU for that, because as we all know that OSU fucked it up for your entire conference for years to come.

worst comes to worst, PSU will meet USC in the rose bowl and get spanked like marv albert with bra and panties on in a seedy motel room

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We'll see. Afterall, we did beat Ohio State away. That could potentially be a tough game for anybody. Those clowns just choke whenever they have to go play somewhere else.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #486
    UT had their chance to win that game but their secondary wasn't up to it, especially on the last 2 plays.

for the record, colt mccoy is a man and the best qb in the nation. andrew is just mad that colt puts up #'s every game that psu's offense averages for the past 3 seasons
    Agree, the kid is sick, and he's a class act.

Not really, I just hate Texas and boneheads named Colt McCoy.

Can't wait for Texas Tech to lose so we can take over the number 2 spot.
    Won't happen.
    lets just say the BCS is in a forgiving mood to the big10 and lets PSU into the NC. you and i and everyone else on the planet knows that whoever you will play will dribble you like hot sauce does with a bball.

you won the big games against your weak conference opponents. that may mean something in big10 country but not across the nation. the big12 has the 4 heisman leading QB's

daniels
    mccoy
    bradford
    harrell

the big10 has 0 candidates for heisman and 0 teams with hopes to play in the big game at the end of the season. now i am not blaming PSU for that, because as we all know that OSU fucked it up for your entire conference for years to come.

worst comes to worst, PSU will meet USC in the rose bowl and get spanked like marv albert with bra and panties on in a seedy motel room
    DA DA DA to whole post.

and :agree: with bolded.
    We'll see. Afterall, we did beat Ohio State away. That could potentially be a tough game for anybody. Those clowns just choke whenever they have to go play somewhere else.
    period

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    TCU - Utah

TCU has a golden opportunity to go bowling with the big boys in the BCS if they beat top 10 ranked Utah. This would be a great win and would really shake up the BCS because TCU's only loss coming from OU.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Shameful stuff, team. You lot had the world in your hands and you let us down due to stupid play calls and ridiculous non-usage of timeouts. Darryl Clark, you potentially had the worst game of your career today with bonehead throwing errors that resemble passes I'd make out in the heat of battle. It really leads us to believe you lot did not take this game seriously and were looking ahead to being number 2 in the nation, when in reality it was must-win tonight. And you blew it. And I'm fucking pissed off about it. Don't even bother showing up to the last three games if you happen to play like that, because I don't want to see it. Joe Paterno, thank you for your service, but please, get out already. This crap is all too predictable.

And to those who are now rejoicing that we lost, fuck you. Congratulations on your success of bullshit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    dude that was a rough game overall

i heard that the wind was like 15mph on the field!! as soon as we got done playing today we checked our phones for the scores and my jaw dropped. but the saddest thing was your defense on 3rd down. they didn't play like the defense they have showcased to be this season

the saddest part is that you guys just helped out alot of other teams like USC and OU

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #495
    Shameful stuff, team. You lot had the world in your hands and you let us down due to stupid play calls and ridiculous non-usage of timeouts. Darryl Clark, you potentially had the worst game of your career today with bonehead throwing errors that resemble passes I'd make out in the heat of battle. It really leads us to believe you lot did not take this game seriously and were looking ahead to being number 2 in the nation, when in reality it was must-win tonight. And you blew it. And I'm fucking pissed off about it. Don't even bother showing up to the last three games if you happen to play like that, because I don't want to see it. Joe Paterno, thank you for your service, but please, get out already. This crap is all too predictable.

And to those who are now rejoicing that we lost, fuck you. Congratulations on your success of bullshit.
    :weee:

YES, FUCK ME!

FUCK ME RUNNING!
    dude that was a rough game overall

i heard that the wind was like 15mph on the field!! as soon as we got done playing today we checked our phones for the scores and my jaw dropped. but the saddest thing was your defense on 3rd down. they didn't play like the defense they have showcased to be this season

the saddest part is that you guys just helped out alot of other teams like USC and OU
    It's football, not ballet...
    just some side notes

- harrell (TTU) 450Yyds 6tds
    - moreno (UGA) 123yds 3 tds
    - cincy beat wvu in OT ;)
    Yea, we choked it down, but we already lost 2 games, so no big deal. Plus I'm pretty sure we still lead the Big East.

Hell of a game though, especially the last 2 minutes.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    ßüякε;1799276 said:
    :weee:

YES, FUCK ME!

FUCK ME RUNNING!

It's football, not ballet...

Yea, we choked it down, but we already lost 2 games, so no big deal. Plus I'm pretty sure we still lead the Big East.

Hell of a game though, especially the last 2 minutes.
    i love college football

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    USC is just waiting for Tech to fall in norman in 2 weeks

sadly i OU should be the true beneficiary of that victory in terms of reflected rankings

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    USC is just waiting for Tech to fall in norman in 2 weeks

sadly i OU should be the true beneficiary of that victory in terms of reflected rankings
    If Oklahoma beats Texas Tech, then no way, now how, Should USC be able to leapfrog oklahoma in the BCS standings. That just isn't right, and certainly isn't fair.

I just don't understand why USC HAS to play Notre Dame every fucking year. I understand that it is a time tested rivalry, I get it. But since the Pac 10, with the exception, normally of Oregon, Cal, and Arizona State is just so damn weak, it kills their BCS ranking.

That's why USC has all of these home and home series with Auburn, Ohio State, Boston College (starting next year), and the like. Its just too bad some of the bigger teams want nothing to do with USC at the beginning of the year for their non conference games. They had to pay an exorbatant amount of money to Ohio State just to get them to agree to the series in the first place

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    i agree 100% but we all know that the BCS is not fair at all.

Recall when Auburn went undefeated and they were screwed out of the NC game while OU got spanked by KSU in the big12 championship game and OU still advanced to the NC where they were spanked by LSU. of course that year LSU and USC split the title but it was the ultimate proof that the BCS doesn't work and yet a deaf ear was turned toward the issue.

OSU accepted the contract with USC knowing that they were going to get pummeled. That money will go toward paying off more boosters and NCAA big wigs to keep the heat off the illegal recruiting and activities this program is soo deeply rooted in.

ND-USC is the most overrated "rivalry" in college football. Yes there are ND fans everywhere you go but honestly no one really cares about a game where you know that one team has no living chance to contend. Its a stat padding BCS resume glossening game foe USC and also a revenue stream for CFB and both schools.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)