American College Football (2 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You're not telling me something I already don't know, Enron. It takes a lot to have a top calibre program such as Carroll's, so those perennial forces in any sport are hard to come by. But after 42 years of managing this team, you cannot just toss the guy out on his ass without a valid reason when he's second in all time wins and first in bowl game wins, at least when he signed his last contract. Now, absolutely, it's time for him to retire and my school better not offer him another contract extension after this season.

And I don't need to watch Sportscenter to see my team play - I'll be either at the stadium or in front of a big screen.
If you already know all this then why do you act like Penn State is a top program? Bottom line, your team has catered to Paterno for too long. They should have put him in the front office years ago. Too many contract extensions equals mediocre football.

How you being able to go to the stadium to watch your team lose instead of doing it on TV figures into the equation I don't know. Though I do want to come up Michigan weekend if only to throw piss balloons at the Wolverine alumni stalking through town.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If you already know all this then why do you act like Penn State is a top program? Bottom line, your team has catered to Paterno for too long. They should have put him in the front office years ago. Too many contract extensions equals mediocre football.

How you being able to go to the stadium to watch your team lose instead of doing it on TV figures into the equation I don't know. Though I do want to come up Michigan weekend if only to throw piss balloons at the Wolverine alumni stalking through town.:D
i think he knows that psu isn't the a top caliber program like it used to be as he has agreed many times that paterno's exit has been prolonged far too long.

but what you can't question is his love for his school and his team. no matter how bad they suck or how much negative media attention they receive for whatever reason its still his team and his school pride. and none of us can fuck with that.

and the reason why i bring up bowden all the time is because i'm a die-hard miami fan. and that man has been stealing(wasting) recruits for years from other florida schools and he hasn't done shit with that program since stoops put his ass down in the national championship in '00.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
mark may apparently believes that OU has the best defense in the nation. apparently he forgot that they can't stop the run...

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #225
    i think he knows that psu isn't the a top caliber program like it used to be as he has agreed many times that paterno's exit has been prolonged far too long.

but what you can't question is his love for his school and his team. no matter how bad they suck or how much negative media attention they receive for whatever reason its still his team and his school pride. and none of us can fuck with that.

and the reason why i bring up bowden all the time is because i'm a die-hard miami fan. and that man has been stealing(wasting) recruits for years from other florida schools and he hasn't done shit with that program since stoops put his ass down in the national championship in '00.
    To whom do these pronouns refer?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

+Rep

You are the man.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    only a few more days until life resumes fellas. you guys wanna do a little prediction list?

just list any predictions for any team/conf/bowl

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    i think its gonna take pellini a few years to get that thing back on track. callahan fucked up that program worse than his own resume

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)