I'm gonna have to do an aggregate prediction set

Conference winners>>
Big10 - OSU
SEC - UF
ACC - Miami
PAC10 -USC
Big12 - UT
Big East - USF

I know a lot of these are stretches but I can't see a clear cut winner in any of the conferences except the fudgePAC10" and the Big10". I'll post my bowl predictions later

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm gonna have to do an aggregate prediction set

Conference winners>>
Big10 - OSU
SEC - UF
ACC - Miami
PAC10 -USC
Big12 - UT
Big East - USF

I know a lot of these are stretches but I can't see a clear cut winner in any of the conferences except the fudgePAC10" and the Big10". I'll post my bowl predictions later
I'm gonna say:

Big Ten - OSU

SEC - UGA

ACC - Miam (7-5)

Pac10 - USC

Big 12 - UT

Big East - WVU

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
sometimes i don't understand herbsteit's logic. for example lesean mccoy of pitt is one of the top 5 rb's in the nation?? dave wannestedt must be funneling money into herbies' buckeye fund or something

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
what I found totally weird about the NFL was the excitement over the Super Bowl commercials...they would have a whole "Best Of..." special program for it with the junkie from the Insider as host...what the hell is that all about?Otherwise its good stuff, go Steelers :p

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
well when companies pay $3M+ for less than 30 seconds of airtime during the super bowl, they better make the most of that airtime ;)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lol, yea FOX really makes a fuckin' fortune on Super Bowl Sunday...used to love watching their preview show with JB and the other guys

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
holy fuck

our best recruit this year is sean spence - true freshman starting LB, and he just made his presence felt courtesy of the CSU QB

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
what a great season opener, my canes stomped out charleston s. 52-7

its a good moral/confidence booster for the team even though they played a no-name opponent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)