American College Football (13 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Got my season tickets this season for Penn State. I'll be selling about half of them, probably making around $500 depending on which games I sell (NOT Michigan though). Hopefully I'll be able to see JoePa die as a martyr on the field killing two birds with one stone - making him even more of a legend and not worrying about dealing with him staying on for yet another grueling season.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Got my season tickets this season for Penn State. I'll be selling about half of them, probably making around $500 depending on which games I sell (NOT Michigan though). Hopefully I'll be able to see JoePa die as a martyr on the field killing two birds with one stone - making him even more of a legend and not worrying about dealing with him staying on for yet another grueling season.
good idea andrew

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #187
    3 or 4 seasons

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #196
    :lol:

i love when the inbred oklahomos get shat on

"...like a runaway beer truck"
    Ohh, I love it.....
    You at that Fiesta Bowl Burke?
    No, didn't make that one, I was at the Sugar.

I was too busy pissing over my head because my pops had to cancel hotel rooms in N'Awlins because Rich Rod chokes like a 8 year old boy in chapel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)