Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (12 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I appreciate his hardwork and strength, and yes everyone was shit last year, but even so his number of goals are absolutely abysmal. That's all I care for really. I really do hope he starts scoring more with a potentially better midfield this year but at the same time we can't afford to waste much time waiting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Amauri has three goals in three competitive games this season. Cut the man a break at least until he starts struggling again.

But having said that I would like to see Trez get more opportunities up front with Diego.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So is Amauri's scoring record with Juventus...and every club he ever played for.
fair enough, but the guys been good so far this season and even if it means getting a good half season out of him so be it.

I appreciate his hardwork and strength, and yes everyone was shit last year, but even so his number of goals are absolutely abysmal. That's all I care for really. I really do hope he starts scoring more with a potentially better midfield this year but at the same time we can't afford to waste much time waiting.
waiting for what? season just started and hes already got 3 goals

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

fair enough, but the guys been good so far this season and even if it means getting a good half season out of him so be it.
He was, as much as I hate to admit, because watching him for me is frustrating, he has scored 3 goals in 3 games. But he has also started every game, I'd like to see Trezeguet start 3 games.

I'm not a jerk, I'll be happy if he ends up scoring over 20 goals and plays well throughout the season and I'll gladly give him credit and say I was wrong with bashing him earlier on. But that's a long way from now, you can possibly expect me to change my opinion of him now.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He was, as much as I hate to admit, because watching him for me is frustrating, he has scored 3 goals in 3 games. But he has also started every game, I'd like to see Trezeguet start 3 games.

I'm not a jerk, I'll be happy if he ends up scoring over 20 goals and plays well throughout the season and I'll gladly give him credit and say I was wrong with bashing him earlier on. But that's a long way from now, you can possibly expect me to change my opinion of him now.
all good, i am sure trez will get his chances hes still here for a reason i am sure if the coach didnt have him in his plans he would have been gone by now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I ve been saying this since the days we were buying him, Amauri is not a finisher, therefore, he cannot be our lone CF, he just cant.
But it is not his fault that he is misused, neither Diego's.
Thats only the coach's fault!
All i ask from Amauri is to work hard and do what he does best. Imo there no excuse for what he did last, he ought to try more, because he could do far better than that, but he is just a merc and we ought to create the ideal conditions for this tool and use it. He still has some very productive years ahead of him, we could take advantage of.
This year we are perma fixing our midfield and backline.
All our strikers will be given plenty of chances to prove they are worthy to wear our stripes and the ones who are not will be replaced next year!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Amauri has three goals in three competitive games this season. Cut the man a break at least until he starts struggling again.

But having said that I would like to see Trez get more opportunities up front with Diego.
I don't think anyone is talking about this season. What V is saying is that his two seasons for Juventus have been poor. Which is true.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Amauri creates chances for himself that Trezeguet would only dream of. Then when he misses the chance you guys nail him. .
No need for this.

I can say the same about Amauri dreaming of having Trezeguet's last touch/finish. Amauri is good at something and David is good at something else. David doesn't need introduction but I hope Amauri makes a decent introduction about himself.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
No need for this.

I can say the same about Amauri dreaming of having Trezeguet's last touch/finish. Amauri is good at something and David is good at something else. David doesn't need introduction but I hope Amauri makes a decent introduction about himself.
Yes, so you agree Amauri is good at creating chances that no other strike would get. So then we shouldn't bash him when he "misses" difficult chances that IQ or Trez would have never seen in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)