Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (27 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
God if they are sedated from Diego, what the hell is it going to do to them when they wake up in the morning to realize Trez is gone too?

The Nail In the Coffin

NBA JAM

BLOOOOMMM!!!!

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Don't know.
I'm just glad I won't be here to see it though.
I expect something like 50+ pages of despair and frustration, Marotta's name being used in every way imaginable, and I guess JCK is gonna have the time of his life :alen:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
I know. But I wish some people were more sensitive towards other people's posts. One should know that when people are hotheaded, they tend to say things they don't really mean. It's just meaningless words born out of a sense of frustration..
When they are teased, they'll retort and will surely keep sinking themselves.

I'm not talking about JCK in particular. I just think it's wrong for anybody to tease someone who has lost all reasoning.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea but the constant over the top posts get really annoying. The whining about how Juve is a mid table club and will finish tenth this season doesn't deserve respect.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Well they shouldn't in the first place. But i know where you're coming from KroniK.

Still, people has no reason to call him a "fucking ape", i don't rate the guy, but no need to wish him a career ending injury nor insult him. He's still a juve player and at the very least deserves your respect, if not as a player, as a human being.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Yea but the constant over the top posts get really annoying. The whining about how Juve is a mid table club and will finish tenth this season doesn't deserve respect.
Of course it doesn't deserve respect.
You honestly think that's what people really feel?
Give them a break :p
Or don't.. It's your choice! :shifty:
I'm just saying I won't condemn them for not being able to restrain themselves when the chips are down.
One's only human..

It's annoying? Sure it is.. But it feels good for them to get that out of their chests so I get them and don't pay much attention to it. You can always ignore it!

Seems like the more mature thing to do..

I'm not lecturing anybody though :beer:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Well they shouldn't in the first place. But i know where you're coming from KroniK.

Still, people has no reason to call him a "fucking ape", i don't rate the guy, but no need to wish him a career ending injury nor insult him. He's still a juve player and at the very least deserves your respect, if not as a player, as a human being.
:tup:
Totally agree with you!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Of course it doesn't deserve respect.
You honestly think that's what people really feel?
Give them a break :p
Or don't.. It's your choice! :shifty:
I'm just saying I won't condemn them for not being able to restrain themselves when the chips are down.
One's only human..

It's annoying? Sure it is.. But it feels good for them to get that out of their chests so I get them and don't pay much attention to it. You can always ignore it!

Seems like the more mature thing to do..

I'm not lecturing anybody though :beer:
I know, I'm not one of the trolls.

I still think its funny tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)