Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (12 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Internet kids! I am done with you. Keep watching youtube :lol:

me, Jack and Rab and others must be Moratti fans for making shits like these.
Fine, but answer me 2 questions first

-do you think there's a possibility that he was just pissed about himself, not scoring for 17 matches (or whatever) already?

-is this the first time you see something like this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Internet kids! I am done with you. Keep watching youtube :lol:

me, Jack and Rab and others must be Moratti fans for making shits like these.
i dont see how you can still claim he was angry at trez, thats all. maybe angry at himself.

i just think you were all to quick to jump to a conclusion.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Stop being a moron! This clip isn't showing anything, it was another camera view later were showed from a close distance that showed his facial expressions and all..
Dude, you are so pathetic. Stop making shit up. You are trying to create some crazy rumor that he's bitter and not a good teammate.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I think it's stupid to talk about Amauri-haters and non-haters.
The fact is, Ciro fields 11 men on the field for obvious reasons.
One of the reasons is for Amauri to score, but even a blind man can see he is not on-form at the moment.
Therefore we must play our in-form strikers. That means Amauri should be benched.
It's easy, just like math.

The fact that I want to see him on the bench doesn't mean I hate him, it just means that there are better players at the moment who deserve the 1st team more than he does.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Don't know if it's true but if it is then it just makes this drama even more stupid, it's clear then he was just pissed he couldn't score if he gave him a hug later.
It is. I always look at the celebrations and i noticed that he wasn't excited at first and was surprised to see him hug Trez because I know Amauri can be a bit of a drama queen.

But for some reason, people here seem to think that it's be a fan of both Trez and Amauri at the same time. It's like we're gloryhunters or something.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fine, but answer me 2 questions first

-do you think there's a possibility that he was just pissed about himself, not scoring for 17 matches (or whatever) already?

-is this the first time you see something like this?
what is this, a trivia? Answer me this question, did you see any other highlight than this? which were shown after the match? The player camera which was focused on Amauri?

I looked for the clip because I know I saw him celebrate live on TV.
i dont see how you can still claim he was angry at trez, thats all. maybe angry at himself.

i just think you were all to quick to jump to a conclusion.
You two look at my answer above.

Dude, you are so pathetic. Stop making shit up. You are trying to create some crazy rumor that he's bitter and not a good teammate.
I told you I am an Inter/Moratti fan, I am here for a mission making thing out of my ass :eyebrows:

ok enough! I am not here to convince any of you, whoever saw it know what I am talking about, and those who didn't keep on cheering Juve on Youtube!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It is. I always look at the celebrations and i noticed that he wasn't excited at first and was surprised to see him hug Trez because I know Amauri can be a bit of a drama queen.

But for some reason, people here seem to think that it's be a fan of both Trez and Amauri at the same time. It's like we're gloryhunters or something.
This is what you concluded from my post? :lol:

what the hell I am still doing here anyway, Jeez :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
only watch youtube? i watched the match on tv as well, that isnt the point here it simply points out what he did which you and a few others claimed he did not do.
im just saying he hugged and celebrated with amauri, he is frustrated with himself

but to call him selfish and a disgusting player is wrong when there is no justification.

thats all im saying :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Snoop, stop picking on people who only watch youtube or I'll have to defend them too :D
Don't know if anyone should be offended but we saw the match.

what is this, a trivia? Answer me this question, did you see any other highlight than this? which were shown after the match? The player camera which was focused on Amauri?
Now see that's arrogant, it's different. I just asked but whatever.

I'm out of this thread.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Snoop, stop picking on people who only watch youtube or I'll have to defend them too :D
You too? I watched the game. Snoop said something about Amauri being unhappy at Trez scoring or something like that, which he concluded from his lack of celebration at Trez' goal. I knew that it was different and posted a video, he was upset that he was wrong and tried to make me look like the one with the problem by claiming I watched youtube highlights. He can't admit that he was wrong about that or that he possibly even made up Amauri's bitterness.

Snoop, try to be more objective and don't take this personally. I like Trez too.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Don't know if anyone should be offended but we saw the match.

Now see that's arrogant, it's different. I just asked but whatever.

I'm out of this thread.
what arrogant? lol don't be so touchy, it's me that I am getting insults not you. You didn't see the highlight, without that I can't tell you what I saw. it happened in two or three seconds, but you only saw it from other view, there is no way of seeing what I am talking about from that camera, (I didn't see it at match time neither like I mentioned at the first place, they showed it right after the match) why would I make these things out of my ass anyway? It was me who was telling everyone that Amauri should start ahead of Trezeguet, even at his worse days. Why should I make things out of my ass against a player I always supported??

This non-sense went further than it should. I saw what I saw, and I can't stand him for this reason now, why are you or others trying to convince me the other way. You all go and love him as much as you want, it's not something I care about.

Now I am seriously out of this thread/topic.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I think it's stupid to talk about Amauri-haters and non-haters.
The fact is, Ciro fields 11 men on the field for obvious reasons.
One of the reasons is for Amauri to score, but even a blind man can see he is not on-form at the moment.
Therefore we must play our in-form strikers. That means Amauri should be benched.
It's easy, just like math.

The fact that I want to see him on the bench doesn't mean I hate him, it just means that there are better players at the moment who deserve the 1st team more than he does.
we have 4 top-quality forwards, they will all be rotated at times. amauri is going through a bad patch, just like trezie did,i dont think you lose ability,just confidence

he will come good eventually,but for now it is probably best to get him out of teh first team

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
please just bench him (not even bench don't call him up at all). I'm sure if Immobile had played for 7 games he would have scored, so give him a chance ahead of amauri, and let him practice how to score, and change his fucking arrogant attitude like he was a superstar.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I watched the game on TV and also didn't see Amauri being angry at Trez. It's reasonable he was disapointed because the ball went to Trez instead of him, he needs the goals even more than Trez. It did look "ugly" when he didn't ran after Trez immediately, but Amauri is just bitter at himself, not Trez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)