Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (99 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Oh, drama.

Like he screamed "NOOOO" when we scored. He'd probably love to score now and break the bad streak so he might be frustrated already. Guy is off-form and he should be benched, taking his chance in the last 15 minutes or so for start. Stop making drama over stupid and pointless things. You made it sound like he hates Trez but it's actually you that hate Amauri.
Yeah right, I hate Amauri, and I always supported him because I hate him..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah right, I hate Amauri, and I always supported him because I hate him..
Don't try to sell me that, reactions are clear and I didn't quote you anyway. People say he's shit, we should sell him and stuff because of that reactions that was soooo OMG bad. People are full of hatred, one (stupid) reason is enough for them to go berserk.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Don't try to sell me that, reactions are clear and I didn't quote you anyway. People say he's shit, we should sell him and stuff because of that reactions that was soooo OMG bad. People are full of hatred, one (stupid) reason is enough for them to go berserk.
Yeah, last season there was a lot of people that didn't like this signing and they just waited for him to fail so they could bash him. Thank god he was really good his first season and they didn't have the chance to bash him but as soon he does bad then everybody gladly turn their backs on an amazing striker.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah, last season there was a lot of people that didn't like this signing and they just waited for him to fail so they could bash him. Thank god he was really good his first season and they didn't have the chance to bash him but as soon he does bad then everybody gladly turn their backs on an amazing striker.
True. That's pretty much it.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I know you didn't quote me, but you can't blame anyone for getting angry over him. I didn't realize that reaction when we scored, I was happy and all.. But when the match was over, and I saw it again, I went nuts..

See it again, and you will understand what I am talking about. The whole club is supporting him, and this is how he pays back to our support??

Anyway, I won't surprised if I was called Amauri hater, one day I am a Del Piero hater, the other day Trezeguet hater, now Amauri hater.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I know you didn't quote me, but you can't blame anyone for getting angry over him. I didn't realize that reaction when we scored, I was happy and all.. But when the match was over, and I saw it again, I went nuts..

See it again, and you will understand what I am talking about. The whole club is supporting him, and this is how he pays back to our support??

Anyway, I won't surprised if I was called Amauri hater, one day I am a Del Piero hater, the other day Trezeguet hater, now Amauri hater.
Again, it's you who found yourself in the Amauri hater part. People were calling him bag of shit, crap and want to sell him, so it's mostly to that gang and a bit to the ones that are heavily over-reacting.

Reaction? When he placed his head down and went away? Yeah, it's not something to be proud of but at I can understand his frustration and I don't think it was that awful as some people make it out to be.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Again, it's you who found yourself in the Amauri hater part. People were calling him bag of shit, crap and want to sell him, so it's mostly to that gang and a bit to the ones that are heavily over-reacting.

Reaction? When he placed his head down and went away? Yeah, it's not something to be proud of but at I can understand his frustration and I don't think it was that awful as some people make it out to be.
you keep on defending him saying that he is not delivering because he is off-form. Whatever that means, if he is off-form he shouldn't play, it's actually that simple.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
People pay too much attention to gestures. What matters to me is results, not whether or not he celebrated a goal. Big deal, everything he does is on tape for us to scrutinize, let him have his moment of disgruntlement if he needs it. If I hadn't scored for 6 months I'd be frustrated too.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
The thing is: he is too arrogant, he complains about everything. Cristina ronaldo is arrogant too but, he scores he does things which people forget about her arrogance, but amauri, he is doing nothing, and still arrogant. I'm sick of him. Please play alex and Trezegol or iaquinta. We don't need to hold the ball if we are not able to win games or score. when we leading by 2 or 3 then put amuari in and ask him to hold the ball in corner cos that's all he can do. :mad:
don't forget to -rep amauri lovers.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
you keep on defending him saying that he is not delivering because he is off-form. Whatever that means, if he is off-form he shouldn't play, it's actually that simple.
You don't know what's off-form? Oh well.

I never said he should be a starter and it was actually me who said we should bench him again Bayern. On the other side it's you who think that he's a monster for doing that, whatever it was.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You don't know what's off-form? Oh well.

I never said he should be a starter and it was actually me who said we should bench him again Bayern. On the other side it's you who think that he's a monster for doing that, whatever it was.
I know what off-form means but I don't know why would one defend a player if he's off-form. Bench his sorry ass, he's hurting the team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The thing is: he is too arrogant, he complains about everything. Cristina ronaldo is arrogant too but, he scores he does things which people forget about her arrogance, but amauri, he is doing nothing, and still arrogant. I'm sick of him. Please play alex and Trezegol or iaquinta. We don't need to hold the ball if we are not able to win games or score. when we leading by 2 or 3 then put amuari in and ask him to hold the ball in corner cos that's all he can do. :mad:
don't forget to -rep amauri lovers.
There's a reason for everything, he needs a goal but he should be benched. You had no balls to say anything while he was on fire last season, everybody kept their mouth shut saying he was a real beast. He wasn't like this last year which you totally forgot but whatever, let's sell this player! I can't believe he's so arrogant and he because he didn't celebrate that goal. It's like oh my God, we can't forgive such thing.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

I called him piece of shit, and I asked him to be sold, and I am very very close to start hating him. Because of that reaction, it's not a simple reaction.. I don't know for how long do you watch Juve matches, but all these years I rarely saw reactions like this, his look to Trezeguet celebrating the goal tells it all.. These things are normal thou in Inter. I see it week in week out, don't want that here.. And my dislike towards him has nothing to do with his off-form.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I know what off-form means but I don't know why would one defend a player if he's off-form. Bench his sorry ass, he's hurting the team.
So complain about Ciro, not Amauri.

I called him piece of shit, and I asked him to be sold, and I am very very close to start hating him. Because of that reaction, it's not a simple reaction.. I don't know for how long do you watch Juve matches, but all these years I rarely saw reactions like this, his look to Trezeguet celebrating the goal tells it all.. These things are normal thou in Inter. I see it week in week out, don't want that here.. And my dislike towards him has nothing to do with his off-form.
Fine.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You saw that?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So complain about Ciro, not Amauri.
I already did but Amauri has been bad for seven games in a row, Ciro has had one bad game. Go read my report and see who I blamed for the draw today.

And it's not only about the goal celebration, his attitude, he complains, moans, fouls, pushes defenders and complains, tries to win fouls but loses the ball instead and reacts by complaining. If you close an eye to these then it's your problem, not mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)