Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Amauri is a huge asset with his amazing skills set but as a striker/forward, he needs to score sooner rather than later. If he recovers the scoring form which he enjoyed during the 1st half of last season, we will be very much unstoppable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I really like this player.

Was anyone watching the same broadcast of Lazio vs Juve as me? One of the commentators asked the other "what do you think of Amauri?" and the other said "I like him a lot", and went on to talk about his qualities. It's good to see Amauri getting the credit he deserves, despite not having scored a bucketload of goals.

I think even if Amauri went the whole season without scoring, as long as he keeps playing the way he is nobody will have the right to criticise him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thats true. And thats one of the reasons i was always sad that every team and their mommas ahd mobile strikers upfront but we just had DP, and Trez since he was always first choice, was our other striker. Not to blame trez tho, as the choices that we had were very lmited and the truth id that trez scored a lot.

Now we have the option of amauri, DP and IQ as mobiel strikers and i cannot be happier.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I really like this player.

Was anyone watching the same broadcast of Lazio vs Juve as me? One of the commentators asked the other "what do you think of Amauri?" and the other said "I like him a lot", and went on to talk about his qualities. It's good to see Amauri getting the credit he deserves, despite not having scored a bucketload of goals.

I think even if Amauri went the whole season without scoring, as long as he keeps playing the way he is nobody will have the right to criticise him.
Yep, it was Shaka Hislop who said that.. i like his commentating, along with the little irish man

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
oh he is

'no comment'
If Amauri had scored today when he got his chances, all of us would be talking completely something else.
So far this season!
Iaquinta>Amauri
Trezeguet>Amauri,

im very sure in saturday, if Alex is not available then Trezeguet and Iaquinta will start!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
wow...i still don't understand why people doubt Amauri considering some of the great goals he has scored (and almost scored) since he joined. If he doesn't score he sets up chances for others, holds the ball up well and is about as strong as a pissed off full grown bull. What else does he need to do to get a positive rep?

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I'm just worried for the fact that he can't find the net. All of us were worried about trezegol being off form, but it seems that it's getting harder for Amauri. his work rate it's pretty good. He and iaquinta are a nightmare for any defender with their pressure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)