Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (28 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
New deal for Amauri
Friday 18 September, 2009
Juventus are considering the option of extending the contract of goal-shy striker Amauri, according to reports.

The big Brazilian hasn’t scored for the outfit in an official game since he netted against Sampdoria on February 15.

However, La Vecchia Signora are happy with his team performances and rumours in Turin on Friday are suggesting that they want to tighten their grip on the player.

Amauri’s current contract expires in June 2012, but the outfit are reportedly ready to increase his wages and extend his agreement by another year.

The former Palermo man, signed in the summer of 2008, is currently 29 and would see his salary rise by just under £500,000 a campaign.

It’s understood that Juventus want to keep the forward happy, especially if he comes to the attention of the planet at World Cup 2010.

Although born in Brazil, Amauri is close to getting his Italian passport and boss Marcello Lippi is known to be an admirer.

Milan are also keen given that it is widely believed that they made an enquiry over the summer, but were told he was not available for transfer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I agree. He does a lot of work upfront that doesn't get recognized unless he scores. Hit the post against Chievo and Roma. These same critics would be praising his overall game had those chances went in.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I agree. He does a lot of work upfront that doesn't get recognized unless he scores. Hit the post against Chievo and Roma. These same critics would be praising his overall game had those chances went in.
Correct. If I drive my car very well and then I crash into a bus then I don't deserve a pat on the back. That's just the way it is.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Correct. If I drive my car very well and then I crash into a bus then I don't deserve a pat on the back. That's just the way it is.
:lol: Funny but a bad example for this situation, crashing into a bus is much worse for your car than Amauri not scoring for juve in games we won anyway

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
IQ has earned his goals. I wonder what things will be like with DP opening up play with his tricks...Amauri needs to find the net

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Another match. No Trez goal, no Amauri goal. This is no good.

Thank you Iaq.
Last season when we suffered in the latest dip in form, our forwards didn't score anything but we were losing points. If this continues, losing points will come sooner than we can imagine.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Last season when we suffered in the latest dip in form, our forwards didn't score anything but we were losing points. If this continues, losing points will come sooner than we can imagine.
Indeed. And Iaquinta is our most effective scorer these days, how times change huh. I sure hope DP is functional by the time he's fit to play again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)