Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (163 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Amauri has been horrible, he deserves all the bashing. Was he really good last year? Yes, indeed. Then he should be as good this year, there is no excuse here.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No one yet answered me, what does Amauri add to our game that the midfielders are not already doing?

And I know now why Dunga chooses Fabiano over Amauri.
He can add a lot. He can hold the ball, great target, great with his head and doesn't have a problem beating his defenders.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Amauri has been horrible, he deserves all the bashing. Was he really good last year? Yes, indeed. Then he should be as good this year, there is no excuse here.
No, it's different what people say.

Everybody knew he was a bad striker and it was a bad move to get him. He's not Juve material.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
JCK perhaps we should put a midfielder up front instead then? I'm sure they could run the channels, try assists, miss headers and the hold the ball up whilst running all game, right? That's after we give Trez another go of course.

In my opinion Amauri is not a proper striker and never will be, he is not a player who particularly looks for goals but when he is in better form he will finish the odd headed chance or chance around the area. I think the biggest problem he and the team have is that he and Iaquinta both do the same things, but Iaquinta gets into the better positions and right now is certainly shit hot.
that is called pace and that is one of the reasons why Iaquinta is much better than him...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He has been too selfish. It shows he is trying too hard to get his first one when at times he should play the easy ball for a better chance for the team to score, instead he opts to take it himself.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Last year is so last year, I am more concerned about this year.
well then we shouldnt be concerned with this past game as it is so last game, we should be concerned about the next one and figure out how amauri will do then. Kinda ridiculous, we both know what amauri can bring to the table his goal drought along with the citizenship thing is getting to him, only normal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
well then we shouldnt be concerned with this past game as it is so last game, we should be concerned about the next one and figure out how amauri will do then. Kinda ridiculous, we both know what amauri can bring to the table his goal drought along with the citizenship thing is getting to him, only normal.
Is this a reason for him to play?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, it's different what people say.

Everybody knew he was a bad striker and it was a bad move to get him. He's not Juve material.
Last year people said similar stuff, but then once Amauri was our best forward for half the season, then people kept their comments to themselves.

Now they are out in full force again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Does that mean we should play Molinaro as he might be better in the next game?:D

:snoop:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's out of form - people write him off easily and what irritates me is that people already forgot how he played and what kind of player he is. He actually adds a lot to our squad and when he's on-form he's one of the most complete strikers. I'm not saying he shouldn't be benched but what's with all these comments

I know why Dunga wants Fabiano ; I knew it all alonge ; he's not a type of player we need

Do you remember how he used to play for Palermo? Or for us, last season?

You say it's his current progress but I bet 90% of you would sell him right away.

Geez, haters. bianconero is your leader.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)