Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (133 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We payed a lot for Amauri and Milan spent even more money than that for Ronaldinho. Everyone thought that Milan did the better job.

Just like in mid 90's when we gave them Baggio, they gave us Davids and everyone thought that Milan was the winner there.
When we bought Zidane from Bordaux while Milan bought Bordaux's bigger star Dugarry.

Again we outsmarted them :touched:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We payed a lot for Amauri and Milan spent even more money than that for Ronaldinho. Everyone thought that Milan did the better job.

Just like in mid 90's when we gave them Baggio, they gave us Davids and everyone thought that Milan was the winner there.
When we bought Zidane from Bordaux while Milan bought Bordaux's bigger star Dugarry.

Again we outsmarted them :touched:
Juve_curr, did you just -rep me for this post?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
No, man, i'm sorry. There was no way to know if it was a +rep or -rep since the box was grey.
We don't get pts from your +rep or -rep because of your reputation.

That's why leave a comment when you give a rep :)

Anyway, +rep for you.
Because of my -rep, when I give rep to anyone else it doesn't count? I never knew.

Thanks.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So, because I've disabled my rep other people don't know if I'm giving them + or -? I never knew that.
No, not because of that.
When members who have 0 or minus rep points give a +rep or a -rep, the member who recieves the rep isn't getting any pts and the rep box is grey (normally it's green for a +rep and red for a -rep).
Even for us the mods it's not possible to see if you gave a +rep or -rep if you don't leave a comment.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Trez will have to work alot to get his place back, he is a great player, but Amauri has show that he definitly deserves his spot in the starting line up.

And a maessage to Lippi and Dunga... Wake up dudes!!!!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
No, not because of that.
When members who have 0 or minus rep points give a +rep or a -rep, the member who recieves the rep isn't getting any pts and the rep box is grey (normally it's green for a +rep and red for a -rep).
Even for us the mods it's not possible to see if you gave a +rep or -rep if you don't leave a comment.
I realised that and edited my post above.

Can JCK/Bozi etc see? (higher than mods)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)