Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (41 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I think CR once said he will not play 433 without Trez and i also think Trez would be great for us once he gets up to speed. There is really no need to say to someone like Trez fuck off, we are done with you..

If he prove that he is better than Amauri or DP, i will play him no matter what, as we as a team would also achieve more in that case. There are so many games from January to be played, even for IQ.

Forza everyone at Juve..

Hope Juve gets a decent run in the Coppa Italia as well and we have enough goals to feed the strikers and Trophies to fill champagne at the end of the season.

Mar 14, 2004
I think CR once said he will not play 433 without Trez and i also think Trez would be great for us once he gets up to speed. There is really no need to say to someone like Trez fuck off, we are done with you..
I didn't say that(fuck off) I only said that he could contribute more as a coach in the club.....you see? I think bout everything :D

May 22, 2007
2 goals for Amauri and MOM for me...that's the fuck. Next time watch the football rather that listening it on juventuz.com

Bye Treze
I actually do watch our matches, thanks for asking.

Dismissing Trezeguet because he is injured and can't play is what the fuck, he was second only to one of our own last season in the scoring charts. Amauri has been great so far and there will be competition for starting spots, not just saying "go and be a coach Trez, bye".

Having 3 brilliant strikers is a privilege like cyril said.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I hope you all now understand that Trezeguet will be better at coaching role at the club..... I wish we had Amauri at CL finals that year!
Don't be a douchebag.

2 goals for Amauri and MOM for me...that's the fuck. Next time watch the football rather that listening it on juventuz.com

Bye Treze
Come on man, there will still be matches that only Trez will be able to decide. Though I agree Amauri shoud be our 1st choice now. There's no way Trez can offer more than him.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
By the way, where are those people now that wanted to sell Amauri and keep Iaquinta ( and kept on saying Iaquinta is the better forward??? )

Amauri >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iaquinta

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
By the way, where are those people now that wanted to sell Amauri and keep Iaquinta ( and kept on saying Iaquinta is the better forward??? )

Amauri >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iaquinta
Who did say something like that?
Of course Amauri was a great signing and we depended so much on him due to Trez' injury. Maybe it would be a different situation now if this had not happened.
Trez' injury was a key factor for Amauri's success and the way his transfer is rated.

Anyway, I'm very happy we got him and the goal yesterday was just world-class. A friend of mine, not Juventino, who watched the game with me yesterday found a quite fitting description for him - the 'good Toni', meaning he scores goals for fun and has a great technique.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Amauri's finishing is on the same par as Trez. but his first touch is not as clean. sometimes he need 2-3 touches to control a ball which sometime lost some decent time and space. also when he control the ball he too concetrate on the ball and the defender. most of the time he fail to find team mate in better position.
Trez first touch, ball hold up and lay off to team mates is much more cleaner. Although in comparision he rarely get the balls, when he get it juvetus rarely loose possesion.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You knew it cuz you read my comments for last two years. And time will prove me right. Just like it was with Maresca case.....marginal player at marginal club today.
you're point may be valid in 2-3 years but until amauri equals or exceeds david's productivity for more than one season on a contending squad, this point in null.

its about numbers and overall head-to-head (last season) trez trumps amauri. and there is no argument about that because numbers don't lie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)