Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (71 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
and of course if that happens...dp can't miss the ballon d'or. It's a trophy that has been strongly discussed and linked with dp. In all his career, he gathered scudetto's and cups of italy, a champions league cup, etc..but he needs this last piece of recognition. just imagine : platini, zidane, nedved..del piero ( and in 2,3 years gigi buffon).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Amauri.... I don't think I can praise him anymore, think I've said everything about him. There are some things in football you enjoy more than goals and that is the work and effort that the player puts for his team.

Amauri's work today vs Atalanta was class.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Amauri has been exemplary for how a forward can make an impact as a team player and not just at scoring goals. Fantastic stuff. A standard by which many future acquisitions should be compared.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
It will be DP - Trez in CL and in league DP - Amauri... just a guess ;-)

from Juventus.com

Amauri: «An important victory»

Fresh off the field Amauri commented the victory in this manner: «We managed to bring home an important victory. Let’s hope that 2009 will be even better than 2008. We know that Inter is 6 points ahead of us, it is a strong team and they win when they don’t play well but we are still there. We must not relax and then we’ll see what happens

Amauri is satisfied not only with the result and yet another goal but also by the way the first part of his first season at Juventus is fairing: «For me it is important to end 2008 in this manner. It is not easy to arrive in a big club and do well immediately. This is also thanks to my team-mates, a group that put me in the right conditions to get accustomed and a team that helped me to score all these goals

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
Ratings for Amauri so far.

serie a.

gazzetta dello sport 6,53
corriere dello sport 6,53
tuttosport 6,5

champions league.

gazzetta dello sport 6,5
corriere dello sport 6,5
tuttosport 6,13

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Monday 22 December, 2008
Amauri has spoken of his contentment at making a prolific start to life in a Juventus shirt.

Since arriving from Palermo in the summer, the Brazilian ace has scored 11 times in 17 games.

Although he faces a fight for his position when French star David Trezeguet returns from injury in 2009, Amauri has every reason to feel positive.

“I have adapted to life at Juventus really well,” he boomed on Studio Sport.

“I'm continuing to play at the level I reached at Palermo. Over the last six months I have learned a lot and I'm seeing the benefit of years of work.

“As a club Juventus take care of every detail and that allows you to work calmly and improve on all your weaknesses.

“I have a wonderful rapport with the fans and there's always so much enthusiasm in Turin,” he concluded.

Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)