Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (49 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004

yesssssssssssssssssssss indeed

sorry,I'm not a fan of france,I'm not satisfied with little things like CL semis(who remebers semis,winners are remembered like Vialli,DP,Ravanello and finals against Dortmund,I can't recall semis that year,why? CUZ THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT IN HISTORY!!! ),I'm not satisfied with a hattrick against Albinoleffe...... no Juventus fan should be satisfied with that(or cheer for France :D )

May 22, 2007
sorry,I'm not a fan of france,I'm not satisfied with little things like CL semis(who remebers semis,winners are remembered like Vialli,DP,Ravanello and finals against Dortmund,I can't recall semis that year,why? CUZ THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT IN HISTORY!!! ),I'm not satisfied with a hattrick against Albinoleffe...... no Juventus fan should be satisfied with that(or cheer for France :D )
The French Juventus supporters shouldn't support France?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
And if you are so cursed,that you support France....I have another image for you :D

he failed his job again,on the easiest way possible.... in the mos important way possible.....Italy bites back!
that is precisely why you're an idiot...first you say things for France don't count, then you show a pic of Trez missing a PK for France and say he sucks

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Umm, accusing trez for choking? Now I have heard everything :shocked: Happen to know what he did in the last second in a certain final at mere 21 years of age, in that particular summer we bought him? Hmmm?

And no, dont take this post as I will actually validate your BS by debating with you.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Umm, accusing trez for choking? Now I have heard everything :shocked: Happen to know what he did in the last second in a certain final at mere 21 years of age, in that particular summer we bought him? Hmmm?

And no, dont take this post as I will actually validate your BS by debating with you.
It's tough not to respond to that kind of crap.

I've been fighting the urge for a while. :D

Apr 12, 2004
You have broken international copyright law, "BLOOM" is copyrighted by A&B enterprises and anything close to or directly resembling it may be punishable by law.

On this occasion, the law says one must wear an Inter Jersey and say INTER OWNS JUVE as loud as can be said for 20 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)