Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (67 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You knew it cuz you read my comments for last two years. And time will prove me right. Just like it was with Maresca case.....marginal player at marginal club today.
What are you talking about man? I would have understood had you said something like "Trezeguet will find it hard to take his place back" but it's really not nice to treat players and specially like David in such a way saying "Byebye".

Take it as you like man but thats really below dirt, specially after all what he's done.

Mar 14, 2004
What are you talking about man? I would have understood had you said something like "Trezeguet will find it hard to take his place back" but it's really not nice to treat players and specially like David in such a way saying "Byebye".

Take it as you like man but thats really below dirt, specially after all what he's done.

it goes the same for you as it goes for ALI....what he DID is not of my concern. What can he DO is. HE CAN'T DO WHAT AMAURI CAN. Contribution is an exuse for mediocre players in mediocre clubs. Milan has contribution respect.....and take a look how did the end up today.

Mar 14, 2004
Contribution is something and showing respect is something else.
as it goes for ALI.....we do not live out of past,we live out of the moment. What the fck do you trying to say? That we should play Trez and finish in Intertoto cup just out of silly term called respect??? Say yes and i will crown you for the biggest dumbass that ever tried to be involved in any football discussion.

Did Arsenal showed respect to Henry? Did Barca showed respect to Ronaldinho or Rivaldo? Did Real showed respect to Raul(before Ruud was injured)? Did ManU showed respect to Beckham? Did Milan showed respect to Albertini? Did L'pool showed respect to both Owen and Fowler?

the ANSWER is NO!!!

no contribution respect for winners....only for wankers and sissies.

Gosh I hate to discuss with with people that follow football trough Goal.com!!!

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Beast of a player. Still zlatan > amauri.

To cruello, amauri is definitely better than trez, but the latter offered so much for us and still is a scoring machine. Having him on our team is only a privilege.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
as it goes for ALI.....we do not live out of past,we live out of the moment. What the fck do you trying to say? That we should play Trez and finish in Intertoto cup just out of silly term called respect??? Say yes and i will crown you for the biggest dumbass that ever tried to be involved in any football discussion.

Did Arsenal showed respect to Henry? Did Barca showed respect to Ronaldinho or Rivaldo? Did Real showed respect to Raul(before Ruud was injured)? Did ManU showed respect to Beckham? Did Milan showed respect to Albertini? Did L'pool showed respect to both Owen and Fowler?

the ANSWER is NO!!!

no contribution respect for winners....only for wankers and sissies.

Gosh I hate to discuss with with people that follow football trough Goal.com!!!
Fuck 'em. This is Juve! We breath respect to our own.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Trez needs to stay here.
Have you forgotten he is scoring machine????

Trez in Italy 277games 160goals... one of the best strike-rates WORLD WIDE

Amauri in Italy 206 games 57 goals

Keep Amauri and Trez

Still but on ability Zlatan is > Amauri

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Trez is one of the best foreing goalscorers that have wear Juventus jersey and I think still can score alot more goals for Juve. He has done alot for Juventus and becouse of that he deserves respect.

Its a good thing that Amauri is having a great form, becouse now Trez knows that he has to figth harder to earn his place, this didnt happend last season (no disrespect to Iaquinta). Im very interest in see what will happend when Trez is healty and see what does he does to win his spot.

Forza Trez and Forza Amauri, its great having them both.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I think CR once said he will not play 433 without Trez and i also think Trez would be great for us once he gets up to speed. There is really no need to say to someone like Trez fuck off, we are done with you..

If he prove that he is better than Amauri or DP, i will play him no matter what, as we as a team would also achieve more in that case. There are so many games from January to be played, even for IQ.

Forza everyone at Juve..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)