Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (148 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
What does Iaquinta have that Amauri doesn't?? Amauri is better at every single aspect of the game, far more talented and complete striker. I love Iaquinta and I think he's a great option for our attack but you would see he is not nearly as good as Amauri when he would be starting all our matches. If I was selling someone, I would rather cash in on Iaquinta, despite that he is worth less on the market than Amauri.
yes he is betetr but not "light years" ahead,most clubs in serie a would love to have Iaquinta in their ranks and like i said, the money we parted with for Amauri and the money we could recieve would certainly make up for his loss

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What does Iaquinta have that Amauri doesn't?? Amauri is better at every single aspect of the game, far more talented and complete striker. I love Iaquinta and I think he's a great option for our attack but you would see he is not nearly as good as Amauri when he would be starting all our matches. If I was selling someone, I would rather cash in on Iaquinta, despite that he is worth less on the market than Amauri.
Pace.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Amauri plays confidence trick

Amauri has declared that the confidence in the Juventus camp gives his side the edge in the clash with Inter.

The Brazilian striker is set to play in his first Derby d'Italia on Saturday and the 28-year-old has no doubts that Claudio Ranieri's men can produce a winning performance at the San Siro if they go into the clash with the right mentality.

He said: "If we go on the pitch with the same attitude as the last seven matches then we'll do well. At the moment any result does not mean anything, but at the same time it is a fundamental match — who wins can go top.

The former Palermo star, who has scored six goals in his opening 12 matches for the Bianconeri in Serie A, including the winner in the Turin derby, which started the Old Lady's run of five consecutive wins domestically, claimed that confidence was sky high in the Juve camp, also thanks to the back-to-back wins over Real Madrid in the Champions League.

He said: "Juve are having a great spell and although Inter beat Palermo in a great match and are playing at home, our last seven games, with the two wins over Real, have given us a certain boost."

Fox Sports

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
A question for the Portuguese speaking: Where are you supposed to put the stress while pronouncing the word Amauri?

Amáuri, Amaúri or Amaurí ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)