Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (10 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
He's on a two year goal-less streak for us. How interrupted and poorly managed has Juventus been the past two years and how many players have flopped here? Send him to another club for half a season and he scores 9 goals. Hmm funny.
Some of those Parma goals he scored were brilliant.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
amauri cant play 1 match, it sends the wrong signals to the other players. If a player is not wanted by the club, and refuses to move, hes place should be outside the team.
amauri is a pathetic exuse of a human beeing, and the day he leaves will indeed be a fine day :)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How many strikers can back heal a long cross on the run in mid air and place it perfectly?
How often has Amauri done that?

He's decent when on his game but he's a shady human being and hasn't been able to contribute shit at Juve. I doubt he'll get to play any games with the amount of strikers we have and he probably knows that. He's just being a leech while it's clear he's not wanted by the management.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Why don't you read my posts? I was just saying that if he were playing under circumstances that were helpful to a strikers form then he could potentially play well for us. He hasn't been contributing to the team because the team hasn't been contributing to our attack.

He's a good back up. I'd rather keep him then sell him for nothing or buy him out and buy a worse striker (probably an SS knowing Marotta) for more than we sold Amauri for.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I honestly think he just thinks that he got his mojo back after the time in Parma and now he wants to redeem himself a bit by showing us.

But sure, the paycheck is also good. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why don't you read my posts? I was just saying that if he were playing under circumstances that were helpful to a strikers form then he could potentially play well for us. He hasn't been contributing to the team because the team hasn't been contributing to our attack.

He's a good back up. I'd rather keep him then sell him for nothing or buy him out and buy a worse striker (probably an SS knowing Marotta) for more than we sold Amauri for.
I'll have to respectfully disagree on that. The team contributed to the attack plenty. Look at Quags and Matri on the same team, they both had great seasons and we were scoring a lot of goals, especially in the first half of the season, with Amauri just wasting space.

I think the plan was to sell him and not buy anyone else, we have too many strikers as it stands.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
amauri is a pathetic exuse of a human beeing, and the day he leaves will indeed be a fine day :)
he's a shady human being...He's just being a leech
Not to single you two out, but this sort of commentary is just so tedious and downright stupid at this point in light of the circumstances as we know them.

Has it ever crossed your minds that maybe, just maybe, a guy who's gotten a once in a lifetime chance to play for a club like Juventus and subsequently been branded a failure might want some sort of redemption?

Fucking off to Turkey or France, or wherever, when you think (rightly or wrongly) that you could do better at the club you actually want to play for would be galling.

Fact is, it's not about the money for him. He turned down the same wages in addition to European games to stay.

He's on the heels of a very productive half-season at Parma. Do you really think his plan the whole time was to come back just to sit in the stands and collect a cheque weekly? For what purpose? Just to piss people off? Be serious.

To me, it seems like he's got a point to prove and thinks he can play his way back into the team.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'll have to respectfully disagree on that. The team contributed to the attack plenty. Look at Quags and Matri on the same team, they both had great seasons and we were scoring a lot of goals, especially in the first half of the season, with Amauri just wasting space.

I think the plan was to sell him and not buy anyone else, we have too many strikers as it stands.
Great seasons? Amauri scored 14 goals in his first season for us before being injured, Quagliarella scored 9.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
It's all BS about him wanting to prove himself here...
As Marseille sport director mentioned, if they offered him what he wanted, he'd have moved in a sec...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)