Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Amauri: «It was a great performance by the whole team»

A few weeks ago he was being criticized because he was failing to score and now Amauri has scored 4 goals in 3 matches: «I am really happy that I am managing to score and that Juve today played a match up to its standards like we hadn’t played for some time. We must continue like this».

The Brazilian striker however does not try to take all the merit: «It was a great performance by the whole team. This could be seen right from kick-off. We were criticized by people who said that Juve was winning but not convincing. Tonight I think we made our point. Now we must continue in this manner.We must be clever to manage this enthusiam well. Today we knew that we had soemthing to fight for against a Samp that were doing really well».

Asked whether a 4-2-3-1 approach is the best formation for this Juve, Amauri answered: «Today we played using this tactical approach and we did well but I think that even the other formation is good. We must be capable of playing with any formation. When we are two strikers we must be capable of playing like this too»

Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)