Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2009
Amauri is becoming selfish by the day. Its like he is in a personal vendetta with Iaq! The guy just doesn't pass the ball anymore.
I don't know if you actually watch the team play or you're just saying something you heard because it's actually the other way around. Iaquinta will never, without a doubt, look up and find a teammate with a pass. It's just not going to happen.

Amauri was lucky he even got his goal on saturday because if Vinny had his way he would have blasted the shot wide. Luckily he's rubbish and he barely connected with it, not to mention shanked it horribly wide, so Amauri could tap in. It was definitely not a pass to Amauri though.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I like Amauri but he disgusted me today. After he scores a 1-0 goal against Siena he thinks it's the appropriate time to start doing circus tricks and crowd pleasing no look-passes by the corner flag? What a fucking joke.

You can do that when we're up 4-0 with 3 minutes to go, not when you're 1-0 up with lots left to play and especially not when you've had a crap season and (despite the goal) a crap game. Just disappointing.

And go get a hair cut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)