Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Aquilani would be a great move for Juve. He'd complement Sissoko in the middle of the park, and he's itailan which is very important imo.

Would Aquilani really leave his home town club though? and how much £ would Roma want?

I think we should forget the Amauri deal, it seems pointless, as he's not gonna break past Trez and DP for starting spots.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Sometimes it seems to me that PPL here post with drugs in their mouth. Amauri is a good signing.
If signing Amauri means we will lose Iaquinta, then its a reall bad signing. Amauri will make double the amount Iaquinta makes and its costing Juve lots of money. If you are saying that Amauri is that much better than Iaquinta, then you are the one talking with drugs in your mouth.

To me getting a forward to replace another forward (same skill level) makes no sense, especially when you are paying double. All that money can be used on a midfielder or a defender.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If signing Amauri means we will lose Iaquinta, then its a reall bad signing. Amauri will make double the amount Iaquinta makes and its costing Juve lots of money. If you are saying that Amauri is that much better than Iaquinta, then you are the one talking with drugs in your mouth.

To me getting a forward to replace another forward (same skill level) makes no sense, especially when you are paying double. All that money can be used on a midfielder or a defender.
completely agree! :toast:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Some would argue that Amauri is slightly better and slightly younger than Iaquinta, but he isnt twice better or older and you are right, he is not a priority...

Unless we change our formation and start using the trident, so that we will need less midfielders and more forwards. That would also help us to deal with our creativity problems, but on the other hand we need better defenders, our current crop hardly copes, despite having such a defending scheme to support them!

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008

i completely agree with you, we do not need him, maybe it would be better for us to try buying Ajax's jewel Huntelaar or bring back Adrian Mutu. Amauri is a good player, but he could become another Gilardino who did great things in a small club, but when he moved to a big club, he was completely a disaster.

So we do not have to waste time and money in a player who maybe do not want to play with us, which he did say that he loves to play with Kaka', but we must look forward and buy a quality player who we really need. Time is going Secco and Blanc, and other clubs are making their deals now, so please act quickly and do not leave it for the end, becase there will be only those players which didn't want any club.

My dream team:
BUFFON
UJFALUSI-ANDRADE-CRISCITO-CHIELLINI
CAMORANESI-SISSOKO-AQUILANI-VAN DER VAART
TREZEGUET-DEL PIERO

subs.
GRYGER-MELLBERG-LEGGROTAGLIE-DE CEGILE-STENDARDO
NEDVED-TIAGO-ZANNETI-OLIVERA-MARCHISIO-GIOVINCO
PALLADINO-IAQUINTA-EKDAL-LANZAFAME

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

:rulz:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004

I highly doubt this. IQ is combative ? Yes , IQ is quick ? Yes but he is NOT skillful enough. Did you see the goals he scored against us ? He could alone create a chance for himself ( Amauri )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)