Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (2 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Good to see you back Alen. :beer:
Nice to be back. Here you can find much more info about Juve than in all Italian newspapers together.

Nah, unfortunately I didn't. I have literally been wasted since last Wednesday, with this past weekend getting wasted at Beer House aka Burke's place.
You can see the goal at the end of the first minute, great assist by him for the penalty and another piece of brilliance at 2:45 of the video.

I still rue the fact that we were so retarded that we didn't buy Hamsik when we saw him in Serie B. Christ Jesus, I mean, he was right there in front of our own eyes. This shit is even more inane than the CIA not taking out Osama in 1998 when we had him.
Yeah, don't remind me. 5m fucking euros was the price Napoli payed. I thought scouts are supposed to spot a hot talent and potential world class player when they see one week after week.
I comfort myself with Milan. Last season in coppa Italia certain 19 years old Slovak was destroying them in both legs and yet they didn't even try to get him but they went for Emerson instead.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Palermo TV

Meglio Kaka o Del Piero????

Per quello che fa...e che ha fatto....senza dubbio Del Piero.....

Q: Kaka or DP?

Amauri: For what he's doing and what he did...no doubt, Del Piero.

Some people here will love that answer. :pimp:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Amauri's agent said the meeting with Juve officials was positive and something could be done by Tuesday. More Juve than Milan.

btw, the cash could be 12m € instead of 15m €. Let's just wait and see.

Welcome Amauri! :champ:

:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Palermo TV

Meglio Kaka o Del Piero????

Per quello che fa...e che ha fatto....senza dubbio Del Piero.....

Q: Kaka or DP?

Amauri: For what he's doing and what he did...no doubt, Del Piero.

Some people here will love that answer. :pimp:
He's smart. He knows how to get into the fans.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Del Piero or Kaka? is that even possible to debate :p. Forza Capitano, and props to Amauri, tho i've heard so much talk from him recently, i would just enjoy to know the outcome of his transfer saga by now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
not in every case. some do, some go to the "buste". Can't think of the word right now.
I'm hoping we agreed on a fee in our favor.
Envelope, the word you are looking for is envelope. We did it with la Viola, remember? We couldnt agree on Maresca and Miccoli I think it was, and for some bizzare reason, they bid like 100k or so for Maresca, and Moggi somehow bidded just few euros over that :D The whole point was going to the envelope is not knowing what the others bid, and going blind and estimating what the other will bid or what the player is worth to you. But shady as Moggi ofcourse know ;)

That's well done man. I'm a bit jealous, not gonna lie.

Nah, unfortunately I didn't.
Here it is:

I was saying dont overhype him as too many was doing at the first months of the season and let him show more, and believe me when I say he has for sure down that. Beyond awesome kid.

Baah, the goal was linked 3 times before I posted :D Lets just say it was so good its worth it ;)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Amauri's agent said the meeting with Juve officials was positive and something could be done by Tuesday. More Juve than Milan.

btw, the cash could be 12m € instead of 15m €. Let's just wait and see.

Welcome Amauri! :champ:

:D
to me I am mainly opposed to this deal due to the players we would have to give them. I say let em have Nocerino and Almiron but keep their hands off anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)