Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (14 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Spot on Alen, even though i think this is still a bit high for Amauri, alot of ppl around the forums are overrating nocerino`s value, positives from this deal ( if its really true ) ---we still keep giovinco and marchisio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I calculate it like this:

15m € + Nocerino (that we payed 3.7m € for ½) + Lanzafame's ½(3/4)

Noce was with Piacenza in B and started with Juve in A even if he sucked that would be about 8m €.

We payed 2.5m for Molinaro's half so I think Lanzafame is worth a bit more.

That's about 27m €.

anyway,

medical on Wednesday?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen! Where have you been, son?
Eating the dust of the Roman libraries and occasionally enjoying the beauties of Rome

And I still think we should send Nocerino's ass to Napoli, where he wants to play, with money in exchange for Hamsik.
Yup, i'd give my right hand for that to happen. With every next match Hamsik is proving himself more and more. That kid is pure gold and with Nocerino involved or not, we must get him.

P.S: Did you see his goal vs Milan on Sunday ?

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
not in every case. some do, some go to the "buste". Can't think of the word right now.
I'm hoping we agreed on a fee in our favor.
actually, the so-called 'buste' are simply 'envelopes' in which every team puts his offer (hidden from the offer of the other team of course) and then, the higher offer gets the player. So it's a blind auction, yes! :) whatever it is, i think we'll have all the possibilities to get back whoever goes the other way. This is in some aspects better than loaning, because with a loan, players are very often not treated the same (e.g. giovinco; why was he benched so often when he clearly was the best man for his team...)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
actually, the so-called 'buste' are simply 'envelopes' in which every team puts his offer (hidden from the offer of the other team of course) and then, the higher offer gets the player. So it's a blind auction, yes! :) whatever it is, i think we'll have all the possibilities to get back whoever goes the other way. This is in some aspects better than loaning, because with a loan, players are very often not treated the same (e.g. giovinco; why was he benched so often when he clearly was the best man for his team...)
yeah, I thought there was another word for it.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Well, I said almost 30m €, and here's why:

15m € - Cash Component
7m € - Nocerino
2.5m € - Lanzafame leaving
0-5m € - Re-Purchase Cost of Lanzafame should he improve*
Total: 24.5m € - 29.5m €

If Lanzafame doesn't improve, this is a lot, but alright. If he becomes a solid forward that we want back, it could cost even more in the long run.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
for Hamsik there's still some cash left + Palladino but from what I read the next target is Aquilani.

OT Apparently Milan is paying 5.2m €/year to Flamini. :shocked:

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
for Hamsik there's still some cash left + Palladino but from what I read the next target is Aquilani.

OT Apparently Milan is paying 5.2m €/year to Flamini. :shocked:
5.2m euro a season for Flamini is outright insanity at this point... no wonder Juve lost out to Milan on this one.

Aquilani would be outstanding... lets hope they can get it together.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eating the dust of the Roman libraries and occasionally enjoying the beauties of Rome
That's well done man. I'm a bit jealous, not gonna lie.

Yup, i'd give my right hand for that to happen. With every next match Hamsik is proving himself more and more. That kid is pure gold and with Nocerino involved or not, we must get him.

P.S: Did you see his goal vs Milan on Sunday ?
Nah, unfortunately I didn't. I have literally been wasted since last Wednesday, with this past weekend getting wasted at Beer House aka Burke's place.

I still rue the fact that we were so retarded that we didn't buy Hamsik when we saw him in Serie B. Christ Jesus, I mean, he was right there in front of our own eyes. This shit is even more inane than the CIA not taking out Osama in 1998 when we had him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well, I said almost 30m €, and here's why:

15m € - Cash Component
7m € - Nocerino
2.5m € - Lanzafame leaving
0-5m € - Re-Purchase Cost of Lanzafame should he improve*
Total: 24.5m € - 29.5m €

If Lanzafame doesn't improve, this is a lot, but alright. If he becomes a solid forward that we want back, it could cost even more in the long run.
You must also consider the Secco factor, he is ready to pay 8 mil for Criscito's half, so those numbers could grow pretty much if we choose to take someone back!:shocked:
I am only worried that the deal would conclude Marchisio, 15 mil wont destroy our summer budget, we can still hope for a couple proper acquisitions!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's well done man. I'm a bit jealous, not gonna lie.

Nah, unfortunately I didn't. I have literally been wasted since last Wednesday, with this past weekend getting wasted at Beer House aka Burke's place.

I still rue the fact that we were so retarded that we didn't buy Hamsik when we saw him in Serie B. Christ Jesus, I mean, he was right there in front of our own eyes. This shit is even more inane than the CIA not taking out Osama in 1998 when we had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)