Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (4 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
If signing Amauri means we will lose Iaquinta, then its a reall bad signing. Amauri will make double the amount Iaquinta makes and its costing Juve lots of money. If you are saying that Amauri is that much better than Iaquinta, then you are the one talking with drugs in your mouth.

To me getting a forward to replace another forward (same skill level) makes no sense, especially when you are paying double. All that money can be used on a midfielder or a defender.
EPIC!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
"Juventus are said to be prepared to pay Palermo €10m, plus offer Antonio Nocerino on loan, and either Davide Lanzafame or Claudio Marchisio on full ownership"

I knew Zampa was smarter than that, there was no way that we would both hold on Giovinco and Marchisio, we had to pay a heavy price to bring in Amauri in the end.
I would prefer as to give them 15 mil instead and keep Marchisio, he is a very very talented player and i am confident that he is ready to replace any player in our current midfield, other than Sissoko. Shame to lose such a growing star, i m 100% that we will regret this in the future!! Esp when the new Uefa rules will force us to use more players from our academies...
it will become extremely difficult to find any useful ones, left in our lot, by then...

And we end up loaning Nocerino, instead of getting rid of him, if we offload him now, he wont want to come back, ever again!
I see no point of loaning him, he is the one that should be sold!!
But Zampa knows better, he sees the chance to own us and he took it!!
And preferable, Nocerino should be sold to Napoli he loves, in xchange of a useful player, like Hamsik.

Amauri comes in a great cost, i am so sorry about this deal that will decimate our future, Marchisio, Nocerino and Palla...

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
If signing Amauri means we will lose Iaquinta, then its a reall bad signing. Amauri will make double the amount Iaquinta makes and its costing Juve lots of money. If you are saying that Amauri is that much better than Iaquinta, then you are the one talking with drugs in your mouth.

To me getting a forward to replace another forward (same skill level) makes no sense, especially when you are paying double. All that money can be used on a midfielder or a defender.
You know that and I know that, oooo what the HELL we all know that...but stupid board don't know that...They wont to reinforce the attack (the best in the league)...For that kind of money we could get Zapata EAZY....

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yesterday they said

€12mln + Nocerino (full ownership) and Lazafame/Marchisio 50%
Exactly,and that;s the deal was mentioned on Sports.it & Calciomercato
i trust them more than Goal.com

So IMO the full ownership will be only of Nocerino.
"Juventus are said to be prepared to pay Palermo €10m, plus offer Antonio Nocerino on loan, and either Davide Lanzafame or Claudio Marchisio on full ownership"

I knew Zampa was smarter than that, there was no way that we would both hold on Giovinco and Marchisio, we had to pay a heavy price to bring in Amauri in the end.
I would prefer as to give them 15 mil instead and keep Marchisio, he is a very very talented player and i am confident that he is ready to replace any player in our current midfield, other than Sissoko. Shame to lose such a growing star, i m 100% that we will regret this in the future!! Esp when the new Uefa rules will force us to use more players from our academies...
it will become extremely difficult to find any useful ones, left in our lot, by then...

And we end up loaning Nocerino, instead of getting rid of him, if we offload him now, he wont want to come back, ever again!
I see no point of loaning him, he is the one that should be sold!!
But Zampa knows better, he sees the chance to own us and he took it!!
And preferable, Nocerino should be sold to Napoli he loves, in xchange of a useful player, like Hamsik.

Amauri comes in a great cost, i am so sorry about this deal that will decimate our future, Marchisio, Nocerino and Palla...
Nocerino?!
our future?man u gotta be kidding me.
The guy himself doesn't know what he's doing here,i'm glad we get rid of him,sorry he's just not Juve material,and ofcourse not our Future.

Marchisio,Giovinco,De Ceglie,Lanzafame....probably.
Nocerino?no:disagree:

As For Palla,
I love him but it seems like Juve are selling him...

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Exactly,and that;s the deal was mentioned on Sports.it & Calciomercato
i trust them more than Goal.com

So IMO the full ownership will be only of Nocerino.

Nocerino?!
our future?man u gotta be kidding me.
The guy himself doesn't know what he's doing here,i'm glad we get rid of him,sorry he's just not Juve material,and ofcourse not our Future.

Marchisio,Giovinco,De Ceglie,Lanzafame....probably.
Nocerino?no:disagree:

As For Palla,
I love him but it seems like Juve are selling him...
U miss understud him....he said that we shoud get rid of him....Not Marchisio, who recording to him is "growing star"...just read more carefuly next time, mate ;)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
U miss understud him....he said that we shoud get rid of him....Not Marchisio, who recording to him is "growing star"...just read more carefuly next time, mate ;)
Ooops.:oops:
Sorry Cronios.my bad.

I just read the final part of the post where u said:
"Amauri comes in a great cost, i am so sorry about this deal that will decimate our future, Marchisio, Nocerino and Palla..."
you just included Nocerino in that list so...

anyways,mybad;)

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Yesterday they said

€12mln + Nocerino (full ownership) and Lazafame/Marchisio 50%
Sorry, but more I think about it, more I think we are the new Inter when it comes to the transfer market...lol for a player we already have we are going to lose Marchisio and Nocerino and cash. :tdown:

Also Pingo mentioned Zapata and I was wondering what it would take to get him here in Turin?. That would be an awesome buy. Zapata or Santacroce should be our primary target. :scudetto:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Also Pingo mentioned Zapata and I was wondering what it would take to get him here in Turin?. That would be an awesome buy. Zapata or Santacroce should be our primary target. :scudetto:
Yeah we can get Zapata...if we pay 15-17mln euros. :tdown:

You can't put Zapata and Santacroce in the same sentence,latter is not proven yet (but has great deal of potential though)while Zapata is already great defender.

May 19, 2007
if we would lose Marchisio it would be a shame...

such good potential...
as well goes for De Ceglie and Giovinco

those 3 players are the one we should keep hold on

we should offer 15 mil. + Nocerino and 50% Lanzafame.

and at the end of that season (08/09) we should overbid Palermo for the other 50% that they have. And fuck Zamparini for knowing Palermo will NEVER BE THIS BIG AS JUVE!!!

FORZA FORZA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)