Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (3 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
I dont think anyone should say Nocinero is not a good. he started the season off really well then things changed. I am happy if we sell half of him to see which direction he goes.

I dont think the board will sell 100% of him that wouldnt be smart. Guttuso was not a superstar at 23 either. He has alot of potential.

As for Amauri if he comes I really think Palla is a gonner. He has too much ability too be a sub behind trez, DP, Iaquinta and now Amauri.

With no talk of VDV and Diego I think Raneri rates him highly and he will be starting next season.

However, Mikel Richards is on the market I would rather spend alot of money not Amauri I beleive Palla is going to come good.

All in all if we sign Amauri it makes us stronger if not I wont be too upset even though he is a really good player I think he should not be our top priority.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Nocerino will develop more at palermo than he will here. with sissoko and zanetti as the pure DMs, nocerino will get less playing time.

comparing him to a player like marchisio, who is able to offer more than just defending in midfield, its clear you would rather dispose of nocerino rather than a more useful player who will get more chances such as marchisio, or other loaned players rumoured.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Nocerino is not a bad player but he lost his confidence when Sissoko joined us, he feels that the club do not trust him and they did not appreciate his work, so they had to bring in a new, better DM.
This might be true, since at the winter transfer market, our managers ignored our defensive problems and chose to invest on another DM, when Noce was at his best. Our managers chose to invest there and ignored our real problems on the defense.
Nocerino lost his determination there, he had some horrible displays and his romantic love for Napoli has grown...he probably felt that he took all the blame for himself!
He needs to be reallocated, even if he becomes a star player someday, he wont be happy/determined under the current circumstances in Juve.
We must let him grow more mature and taste competition in other clubs, to see how these things work.
It wont be a great loss for us, Sissoko and Zanetti can do the defensive work and Giovinco and Marchisio can help when we will try a more offensive scheme.
And since we are also stacked up in the front line, we wont miss Lanzafame either (at least any time soon).
We may think of many places to spend those 12-15 mil, but i dont think that these are going to be, the only money we are going to spend. I hope we will spend around 50 mil this year without calculating the money we might get from sales like the ones of Zala, Blasi, Tiago, Almiron, Palla or Iaq
Our owners didnt not invested the great sums they promised they would do, to bring us back at the top... yet...
So far we had a ton of excuses that, we were not participating in serie A, we were not participating in CL, we were not having decent income from TV rights etc, players would refuse to join us because we were not competitive.
Now its time to act and buy some top class players that would help us and build the new future Juve. There are no excuses left anymore!!

Lets say that we spend a small part of our budget (13 mil) to buy an opportunity target (Amauri) before our direct opponents do.
If we do plan to spend about 50+ mil in this summer transfer.
Then this deal, under those circumstances, will be proved to be a wise one!
Time will tell...

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
We may think of many places to spend those 12 mil, but i dont think that these are going the only money we are going to spend. I hope we will spend around 50 mil this year without calculating the money we might get from sales like the ones of Zala, Blasi, Tiago, Almiron, Palla or Iaq
Cronios, that was a well argued response to the previous posts.
It is a matter of some intrigue as to what the future holds in store for Zalayeta, Blasi, Tiago, Almiron, Palladino and Iaquinta.

Some of those mentioned here are are currently in shared ownership contracts that muddies the waters and, in any event, their worth in any transfer negotiations are not likely to amount to a great deal other than the not insignificant effect they may have on exchange deals with other Serie A clubs.

The total worth of Palladino, Tiago, Almiron and Iaquinta is a matter for conjecture and, as always, people will have different valauations. On the assumption that the six players you have mentioned actually leave the club (most unlikely) I would put a conservative estimation of ther total worth at say €32m.

In a worst case scenario the minimum is €30m. The CDA now need to sort this situation out ASAP in order to facilitate the necessary spend on the players that will have been identified.

I appreciate that the Amauri thing is still in the air and that future spend will depend on whether we will be parting with €15m + Nocerino and half of Lanzafame. The good news surely is that we should be in a position to sign the Argentinian from Samdoria to strengthen our defence whilst the there would appear to be enough surplus funds to prise away Aquilani from Roma.

Meanwhile, talking of Roma, I see that they are competing with Tottenham to sign the highly rated striker Marcello Moreno from Cruzeiro. A player who, as many on here may know, is of the same quality of Amauri and, should the Amauri deal fall through at the eleventh hour, we should be in there competing against Ramos and Spaletti for his signature.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
if he is really that good we should get him even for that price and we are set for years to come with him and Chiellini as our CB , instead of buying some mediocre players year in year out
I'd buy him without thinking twice but I doubt we're going to sign any quality Cb this year.

If someone comes it could be just Stendardo.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The total worth of Palladino, Tiago, Almiron and Iaquinta is a matter for conjecture and, as always, people will have different valauations. On the assumption that the six players you have mentioned actually leave the club (most unlikely) I would put a conservative estimation of ther total worth at say €32m.

In a worst case scenario the minimum is €30m.
:disagree: we've got both almiron+tiago for 22 million euros, we've bought Iaquinta for 12 million euros and he was our best signing so far (so he's price might have increased). Paladino was called for the national team and he did perform great there, he's got a real potential IMO and in worst case scenario he'll be sold for 8 million euros (no less) so all of them combined=42 millions even if we lost 2-3 millions from almiron-tiago deal still we'll get 39-40 mil here.........

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
only-juve, I take your point. I was being unduly conservative at the figures I mentioned.

The amount we might get should and could receive be higher.

As with the sale of any commodity though, we will only receive what someone else is prepared to pay.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I just was thinking,
we get Amauri,but we sell Palla & Iaquinta?

It leaves us with 3 forwards...

either there is someone else coming,or Iaquinta staying...

no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)