Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (12 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont see why we need so many strikers to be honest. we are not playing in the CL and del piero, trezeguet and iaquinta will all be pushing for starting positions. Add Palladino to this and we have enough.

Don't forget that Ranieri is able to change formations and tactics and play with 2 support strikers off the main strikers. If he does this then Marchionni (if he ever gets on the field), Nedved and Camo can all play the flanks as such. So all in all i think we have it covered for this season. But if we are to make the CL next season, we'll need maybe one more as a super sub for Trez.

As for the defence Criscito and Chiellini will get their chances to prove themselves. I think this is good...we complain of not giving our younger stars a chance, and when we do everyone seems to stress and cry out for a super signing.

All in all, the squad is good, well balanced and versitile...Ranieri can do a lot and i think you'll find that the first half of the season will see a lot of experimenting until he finds the right formula. Keep in mind he be looking to start almiron, tiago, zanetti, nocerino, camoranesi, nedved, del piero, trezeguet, iaquinta.....and we all know this isnt possible...so the formula will not be easy to create.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Milan join Amauri chase

Palermo striker Amauri is wanted by three of Europe’s top clubs, his representative has claimed on Sunday.

The Brazilian-born ace is one of Serie A’s most respected attackers and he’s recently been associated with a switch to Milan at the end of the season.

His agent has confirmed that numerous sides are monitoring him even though the attacker, who is still trying to rediscover his best form after he ruptured knee ligaments in December, is committed to the Rosanero cause.

“Milan are not the only side who are chasing him as there are also two other important European clubs who are interested,” Mariano Grimaldi noted.

“It is also true that I will be in Milan over the next few days, but let me be clear about this – Palermo come first for the player right now.

“We have a good relationship with President Maurizio Zamparini and if the club find themselves in the Champions League next season then there will be no problem in continuing the rapport.”

Amauri, who could soon be eligible to play for the Italian national side, joined the outfit from Chievo Verona in 2006 after agreeing a five-year deal.

However, Zamparini himself has recently admitted that he may find it tough to keep hold of the player at the end of the season.

Spanish giants Barcelona, who were already keen on him while he was with the Flying Donkeys, are still believed to be after his capture.

channel 4

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma line up Amauri

Palermo’s Brazilian striking star Amauri could join Roma, according to his agent Mariano Grimaldi.

The ex-Chievo hitman has written his name on a number of Serie A shopping lists with his prolific eye for goal.

Having bounced back from a serious knee injury, Amauri is ready to take his career to the next level.

“The two clubs are in talks,” Grimaldi revealed. “I hope that a deal is done as it would be a proud day for me and my client if he joined Roma.

“Amauri can play first or second striker and he has a great relationship with Francesco Totti as they met during a spell at an injury clinic.

“They got to know each other well and Totti told him to come to Rome. Marcos Cafu has also told him how good the atmosphere is with the Magica.”

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini will be reluctant to lose his prize asset, but Grimaldi believes that he could be convinced.

“I think it may need the addition of a player such as Mirko Vucinic, who would do well at Palermo,” he speculated.

Milan are reportedly also tracking Amauri, but today’s revelation makes the Giallorossi firm favourites for the 27-year-old’s signature.

channel 4

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
dont ask him mate, he cant answer unless it is an article:frown:
:depressed Im just the reporter. I doubt its gonna happen,he`s too expencive for Roma.It would probably be 15 milion euros + Vucinic and i dont Rossella would do that.They want to buy him because they might change their formation to 4-4-2 next year.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:depressed Im just the reporter. I doubt its gonna happen,he`s too expencive for Roma.It would probably be 15 milion euros + Vucinic and i dont Rossella would do that.They want to buy him because they might change their formation to 4-4-2 next year.
Be better if you say that after posting an article, rather than just posting the article in isolation. :tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Zampa sets Amauri price

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini insists that Brazilian striking star Amauri won’t leave the Stadio Renzo Barbera for less than £20m.

The ex-Chievo man has been winning admirers with his ruthless finishing and has been strongly linked with Milan as the Rossoneri struggle to find the net.

“Amauri isn’t for sale and I wouldn’t want to sell him,” Zamparini told Politica nel Pallone.

“It would take a fee similar to the one Liverpool paid for Fernando Torres. I don’t think that Amauri is any less of a player than Torres.

“A Palermo side in the Champions League will need him and I don’t want to repeat what happened to Luca Toni.

“When Toni decided he wanted to leave I begged Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani to sign him so he wouldn’t go to one of our rivals, but instead he went to Fiorentina.

“It doesn’t matter anyway because I think that Milan have other targets. Maybe they will go for another Riccardo Oliveira.”

channel 4

We should keep an eye on him altough he`s not so cheap for nowadays Juve.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Corriere dello sport - AC MILAN, 25 millions for Amauri

He has asked the italian passport, but all let think that Amauri the next year, at his second season in Palermo, will for increase the brazilian player of Milan. "We are working in order that he will finish this season in Palermo. Then will go surely away": Mariano Grimaldi words have fired again hopes of many clubs, first of all Barcelona and Milan. For win Blaugrana's competition, Berlusconi would still have ready 25 million euros. Waiting the brazilian player in January could arrive Giuseppe Rossi.

transfermarketweb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)