Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (22 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
1/05/2007 22.56
Juve Ready To Pounce For Gilardino

Alberto Gilardino would have doubts about his Milan future if another striker were to arrive at Milanello.

Two hours of discussions were not enough to clear up the situation. Alberto Gilardino's father and his agents explained all their perplexities concerning Milan's treatment of the player, with the player's relationship with the public also suffering the consequences.

Reiterating their faith in the player through words is not enough according to Gilardino's entourage; if the faith really exists, then there should not be no reason to look so extensively for a new striker, as the club are reportedly doing at the moment.

No decision has been taken: the two parties have decided to meet again in a few days time. Tomorrow Gilardino will come back from Antwerp, where on Tuesday he was operated to his right knee, he will talk to Carlo Ancelotti (who knows about his situation), and after that together they will decide whether the best decision is for him to stay or ask to be sold.

It seems that Juventus are observing the situation closely, ready to make an offer in case the player should leave. The problem would not be the player's wage (3,5 million euros), but the amount they would have to offer Milan, who paid 24 million euros for the player two years ago and would like the same amount back.

Mar 30, 2006
man 12 million is not a crazy fee for a striker his age.
24 million for him is too much but there is no way we would pay that.

I think we could buy better players but I would way rather see Gilardino than Iaquinta here

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I think we could buy better players but I would way rather see Gilardino than Iaquinta here

I agree. And after all as you say he is a Juventino, (hopefully) hasn't peaked yet, and knows how to find the net.

Still, 12 mio. is a lot of money but I guess it's the price you have to pay.

Mar 30, 2006
I agree. And after all as you say he is a Juventino, (hopefully) hasn't peaked yet, and knows how to find the net.

Still, 12 mio. is a lot of money but I guess it's the price you have to pay.
yeah but that is not the actual price that is just my guess of what it would take for us to sign him

i don't think he has peaked at all.. that is a rediculous thought cuz he is only 24 years old. Milan don't focus their attacks on him like they were focused when he played for parma. I think he owuld do great here with Nedved, DP, Camo supporting him. Iaquinta is a hard worker but is not good enough to be a starter. Just good enough to be a very good bench player, he owuld take Zala's spot i guess. Plus Iaquinta is 27 and is not as good a goal scorer.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
yeah but that is not the actual price that is just my guess of what it would take for us to sign him

i don't think he has peaked at all.. that is a rediculous thought cuz he is only 24 years old. Milan don't focus their attacks on him like they were focused when he played for parma. I think he owuld do great here with Nedved, DP, Camo supporting him. Iaquinta is a hard worker but is not good enough to be a starter. Just good enough to be a very good bench player, he owuld take Zala's spot i guess. Plus Iaquinta is 27 and is not as good a goal scorer.
Actually, the price that made me shook was the €24 mio. €12 mio. isn't such a big deal. And Gila is propably worth it.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i would say give 10 million for this player. we want be compensated for all the players we sold last year for the half of what we could get for them if we wheren't in a lousy position

Mar 30, 2006
i think signing him would be a good move cuz he has a good strike rate (about one goal every 2 games) at such a young age. can u imagine him when he is like 28 or 29?

he will be like Toni for Fiorentina last season.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Gila would do very well at Juve...he would learn so much from Trez...but what will Juve offer to Milan for him??? If they give them Trez...yikes dont even want to think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)